Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I love Christmas, I really do. I love all the lights and decorations and I don't mind if people start early, but wait till November 1st. at least! I wonder why they would pass up the opportunity to decorate with lights for Halloween? Maybe you should move, your neighbors sound like awful people. :P
I'm the only house on the street (and one of a handful in the whole neighborhood) who decorates for Halloween. It's really sad. And then they all put up Christmas lights haha. I'm pretty sure last year they waited though so it was just weird they did it right after I put mine up

Luckily my neighborhood isn't opposed to trick or treating as I got at least 500 kids last year ( :o ) and while I was decorating so many people who walked by were like "oh yeah! You were that great house last year. You better go all out this year"
Kayo wrote:THIS MEANS WAR! my neighborhood no one decorates for halloween and i dont decorate for christmas it works out. :roll:
In my city, I deal with this a lot. But its full of Indian people (Which isnt a bad thing), but Diwali, and they set up Christmas lights, RIGHT around Halloween. So I'll be putting Pumpkins out on my lawn, while I look around to see Christmas lights. :x
paddy_babe wrote:dear Great Pumpkin, please forgive these misguided souls, for they know not what they do. Forgive them of their ignorance and deliver them to the pumpkin patch. Amen.
Amen!

I'm gonna check if they turn them on tonight to see if they were really starting off the xmas season early or just decided to light it up one night
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:My neighbors must say similar things about me, when they see me testing the orange lights on my outdoor Halloween tree around July. :lol:
But at least that is like "Oh that crazy guy is trying out his Halloween lights already" opposed to "Hey its October lets officially start Christmas!"

but update: they havent turned them on the past 2 nights so maybe they were doing a test run as well