Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
It's finally here, the first day of Fall!!

I woke up this morning with perfect cool, crisp weather. A lot of leaves are falling and many more turning colors. It will be awhile here before the leaves really start turning, but it's beginning!! :thumbsup:
By pagemaster1993
Happy first day of fall everybody. Went out to do some yard work and it was the perfect temperature. Not to hot, and not to cooled. It was Goldie Locks weather. So I celebrated by starting my annual Halloween Watch list, and on Tuesday I plan on starting to decorate the house.
By ghostface
Happy Autumn everyone! I think after I get the lawn mowed I shall start decorating for Halloween! :D Too early? Lol
By monstermash
We had a beautiful autumn day here, perfect to kick the season off. I did some gardening too as it was lovely and sunny. I filled two large bins with garden trimmings and got covered in sticky willy balls and grass seeds. I also made a bramble crumble which was delicious. Sticky willy balls are seed heads off a weed here in the UK by the way, nothing naughty. :)
Some leaves on my plum trees are turning golden and falling already but on the whole its still pretty green here. That autumny smell has arrived and ive been told there has been a few misty mornings although ive not been up early enough to catch them.
By GeordieKin
Oh, I get covered in those as well, Monstermash, but didn't know what they were called. Misty mornings, yes, I've seen some as I'm always out feeding the birds at 6.30, half asleep, but still noticing how creepily beautiful it is.

I just wish this spooky apple on the tree would stop watching me!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy Autumnal Equinox everyone! The weather has been cooler here lately, and I've seen some dead leaves blowing around on the ground. I'm thrilled.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Happy Autumnal Equinox everyone! The weather has been cooler here lately, and I've seen some dead leaves blowing around on the ground. I'm thrilled.
I'm feeling the same way. Starting to see things changing color is a good sign that Halloween is around the corner!