Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nosferatu
Yeah been watching it. Originally people thought it might have been something to do with Reece Shearsmith from Psychoville.

I agree with you. Ryan hasn't been around much lately and I think there is a goatee beard under all that white paint. Northampton though? Must have been a really cheap flight.
By GeordieKin
Clowns have SO freaked me out ever since I was a kid that this is the stuff of nightmares for me! I'm glad I don't live anywhere near there!!!
By Ash
Can't sleep... clown will eat me... :pale:
By matspud
This guy should be locked up for intimidation but the police say that they can't do anything because he isn't actually doing anything illegal ( just a matter of time in my opinion ) I am surprised no-one has "dealt" with him yet - mind you I wouldn't go near him :? For a while I wondered if he was getting payed to do it for publicity for some event - now I just think he is just a nut-job.
By monstermash
I don't see much wrong with it although I don't know the full story of what he actually does and when. I just think he's like any other street performer you see like the human statues and the like. If he's not stalking anyone or luring people back to his home then I suppose he's doing nothing wrong. He does look creepy though so I understand if he makes folk uneasy.