Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Picked up these beauties at my local Walmart today. I would have bought more than just 3, but I didn't have any room in my car for them and groceries and the other stuff I had in there. I know, I should have just left everything else behind. It's ok, I WILL be back for more!!!!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was just waiting for you to get some real pumpkins. Now I can start with the new patterns. ;)

Those look amazing. Canvases with such potential.
By ghostface
A friend of mine and his family grow tons of 'kins to sell each year and he said they are ready and available!! Can't wait to start carving!
By SuperSonic
After seeing foam for so long, its nice to see real pumpkin flesh. I'm waiting to pick mine up though. Probably start getting them around the last week of September. :twisted:
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:After seeing foam for so long, its nice to see real pumpkin flesh. I'm waiting to pick mine up though. Probably start getting them around the last week of September. :twisted:
I waited one year till it was closer to October and ended up not being able to get any good ones. Now I just grab them when I see them. I will have to check my favorite place to get pumpkins and see if they have them out yet.
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:I can't wait to see what I carve, either. Come on Ryan, let's get this party started!! :P
I second that