Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
This year's site and patterns are phenomenal! Thank you for yet another season of hard work and sacrifice. Here's to another 10 years of ZP!!

Thank you also to all the forum members for making this place so much fun, for all the suggestions and help, and for sharing your Halloween through pictures and stories! :kiss:
By sloaner
Ditto. You did so many patterns that people asked for plus ones we didn't even know we wanted (like my pet monster). Not just some of the best patterns around but one of the best places to come talk about and share our Halloween experiences.

Thanks again.
By amandap80
Agreed, you make my Halloween so much more fun! Your hard work is much appreciated! :D
By shaft28
Thanks Ryan, you help make me a hero in my neighborhood. Truly. I mean I do a good set up with lights, webs and decorations but the pumpkins are what draw the parents to the front of the house. Last year I had one dad almost yelling praise about how awesome it is that someone still does it up for Halloween and in particular he loved the pumpkins. He took both his kids to every one in my yard.

ZP moves my house from good to great.

Appreciate your hard work.
Marc
Last edited by shaft28 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostface
It has been an amazing year! I can't believe the big day is already here! Ryan, this years patterns, site, mascot, EVERYTHING were amazing! Great work! :D
By gatorgrl
Yes, thank you! I have a hobby I can look forward to every year thanks to you. I always carved a pumpkin growing up but this is a whole new level of fun! My foamie storage space is getting cramped though because I want to keep my favorites, maybe someone should invent a collapsible pumpkin :lol:
By Kayo
my hands currently curse you and me, but my sprit is bouncing around like a small child waiting to go trick or treating. :D thank you
By Lala
Kayo wrote:my hands currently curse you and me, but my sprit is bouncing around like a small child waiting to go trick or treating. :D thank you
haha - I was thinking the same thing - my hands are twitching and I'm not done carving yet! but Thank you thank you Ryan!! You are the King of Halloween!
By Chewy
Yep, thanks so much for supporting our pumpkin carving fetishes!!
By SuperSonic
Agreed with the above comments, not much mroe to add!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
By MooBoo
Thank you Ryan, you have done an amazing job yet again, and the patterns have been outstanding. Its not just the patterns that make this site but the great community we have got here, and i don't think i can thank you enough for that. Happy halloween. :D
By S.A.M
I can't really say much that hasn't already been said above other than add my name to the list of people saying thanks, this year the patterns have been as spectacular as always! The Haunted Manor, Werewolf and Reaper long standing requests fulfilled, what a year Halloween 2012 was :D
Thank you Ryan.
By wookie66
Thank you Ryan for another amazing year. Again I had to go out and buy some last minute pumpkins because you kept putting out amazing patterns all the way to the end. Astounding job this year.