Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By CombichristGirl
well hello from the grave!!! i missed you guys.
i just want to say i have been lurking here and there. this year has just been a mess. the weather and lack of time and money. i seem to have less money working lol. i have just uuughhh...i thought posting might help me get up and go to it. i havent been able to get much for decoration out and things are missing from last year...no idea where they hopped off to.i couldnt get a membership this year(sorry ryan!) i have half the time and pumpkins this year. i want to go carve what i have but have like pretty much zero motivation this year and kind of cant wait for it to be over:( . i hate feeling this way, i feel more of just an on looker so to speak. but im at least feeling a little better about going out and trying to carve some stuff. i cant wait to see what everyone has done! and i combi solmley swear that next year will be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they can take my decorations but they will never take my FREEDOM!!! ALRIGHT corney moment over.......what are you waiting for get to work :) combi over and out
By Raven
I was literally thinking of you this morning, wondering where you have been.

I'm sorry to hear things aren't so great right now. It happens to all of us from time to time, but things always seem to improve, if not till the next downhill slide happens. While your Halloween might not be as grand as past years you can still celebrate and have fun. There is always next year!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sending happy Halloween thoughts you way, Combi. Make the best of it. Soon we will be putting this holiday in the history books, and will be able to start looking forward to next year!
By monstermash
Hi combi, We were all wondering where you'd got to. Sorry you're not feeling the spirit this year, I think a lot of us can say the same thing. Chin up dearie, it's not over yet and aa few carves are better than nowt.
By wookie66
I know to how you fell combi. This storm approaching has completly sucked the Halloween out of me and Im just not into it this year as I have been in the past. Hopefully when Halloween finally arrives my mindset and hopefully yours will get back on track.
By SuperSonic
Welcome back Combi! Hope you feel better, a midst all this sadness going your way.

I send happy thoughts :)
By nosferatu
Welcome back and I hope you find your carving mojo back soon. I've missed your posts and in particular your creativity whatever the medium. Keep posting.
By amandap80
Combi, I hope things perk up for you. One of the wonderful things about ZP is that it is here all year; if the mood strikes you. Sending Happy Halloween thoughts your way!