Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By amandap80
The final week - the madness, depravity and utter chaos. I have this week off of work to finish my display. Pumpkins to carve, thousands of lights, carpentry projects to finish... madness. I have a case of diet coke, 2 pounds of pumpkin coffee, and a case of pumpkin beer. I predict about 10 hours of sleep between now and the 31st. :lol:
By ghostface
Oh boy here it is! Hoping to get a few more 'kins and going to need to stock up on candy.
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:Oh boy here it is! Hoping to get a few more 'kins and going to need to stock up on candy.
Ohh how I wait to get started. Just TWO more days!
By Ajax
21 patterns transferred 19 of which are 2012. Gutting Sunday and cutting faces Monday, Tuesday :| . So much work not sure if i can keep this up every year. So worth it though.
By Kayo
LETS GET ROCKING! :twisted: i'm taping patterns on tonight and tomorrow. start carving sunday night maybe monday afternoon if i get behind on taping. 22 pumpkins in 3 days and everyone but you all think i'm nuts :lol:
By Lala
I'm madly scraping pumpkins for the carving party tomorrow!!
By punchi
Starting my carving tonight! We're only going to have 10 or so this year. It's harder to do a lot when the holiday falls in the middle of the week. Our neighborhood has 0 TOTers, so we always go to by bro in law's house. Which means packing the kids, pumpkins, and candy all in my little car. Can't really leave the kids to make room for more pumpkins :? And has anyone else had trouble finding good kins? I've already had to get rid of 5... they got sneaky and rotted on me! And they all have some sort of dent/hole/gash. Lame. I do have one that is going to be awesome for Rick/Bicycle Girl that I'm REALLY excited about!
By Tkaraoke
I just got the patterns resized and I'm off to start gutting! See you on the other side, Ray! :D