Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
too quiet. No seriously people really haven't been doing much on here since the end of the Halloween season.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's how it always seems to go. For all our love of Halloween, when there are no pumpkins to carve, no tombstones to make, no spider webs to hang... there's not as much to talk about.

But I live here in the pumpkin patch, so this place will never go totally dead. Plus, I have plans for various site updates spread throughout the year, so don't venture too far, minions.
By Hottie McNaughty
I check in too, but I don't have much fun Halloween stuff to report about now. :)
By matspud
Looks like a lot os us are here most days just nothing report. Suppose I could start pestering Ryan for some Christmas/ New Year/birthday patterns :D Heck another couple of HAlloween ones would be great........ now that he's got nothing else to do :twisted:
By GUS
I'm new here what's happening, I merely came in to post some spam under my 5000+ pseudonyms..
By suzika
Ryan, can you add an off-topic sub-forum where we can talk non-Halloween stuff throughout the year?
By GUS
Nooooooo,
Msn, twitter, facebook yada-yada... plenty of ways to connect.
:o
By suzika
It is so much easier to connect in one spot, though, Gus. In fact, i don't know if I have anyone minions on my facebook. Hmm, I do need to fix that.
By Nikki
I check in regularly and haven't really had much to say Haha.. for once, my 2 cents are coming short :lol: