Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By The Vlad Hatter
So another year another full time work and school, so very little time to really keep up with what's going on around here. Much to my dismay, I've always enjoyed the Forums when it gets close.

Surprisingly, I've actually gotten more done this year then previously. Already done The Wicked Witch of the West and Dr. Franken Furter from the 2010 collection (both top notch). I've also gone back and done Beetlejuice (love doing the hair) and finally got up the cumption to do Pin head. My mome has already placed a request for the Grinch, so I imagine that one is up next. I am still hoping to at least get to the Killer Klown and Baron Mojo and any other totally rad ones that come out. I'll try to get some picks up at some point.

I just wanted to pop in and give big props to Ryan for this year already. The two I've done are better patterns and more fun to do than any others I've done. I also just wanted to wish everybody a good one in case I don't make it back as often as I hope.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome back! We will be carving some of the same patterns this year. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to see you back, Vlad. And thanks for the compliments. Hope you get the chance to post around here, and share the carving images you capture. Sounds like you're off to a good start, and itching to do more.
By GUS
Good to see you clawed your way out for another season..
By SuperSonic
Velcome back Vlad :)