Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By taber
Octoberween! Itz totally kewl!
By Nikki
Wedge wrote:I am all for Halloween being the entire month but have you been out to any stores the last few weeks. Thanksgiving and even CHRISTMAS TREES. Can't they let us enjoy our month before pushing other holidays onto us??? Few stores have anything for Halloween before Oct 2nd. They have their priorities all wrong!
I agree man. Christmas is butting it's arse in sooner every year! Haha Sad but true... :?
By Nikki
That's CLASSIC. *saves* It's true too Haha
By taber
Hahah doh, thanksgiving in the mix too!! Pilgrim snowmen! Gruesome Elves with candycanes and native americans riding reindeer! Witch hunts in the snow!
By Dragon
Yup! He sure does smoke... 8)

I've noticed that as the years pass, stores are sneaking the christmas products earlier and earlier into the year. It's just hard because Christmas is the most popular holiday and they're making money even as early as day 1 when those decorations are set out before the Halloween decorations even gets shipped out to the stores.

What annoys me is that I'm sick of Christmas by the time it's December 1st. I'd just like to give the jolly fat guy a good ol' whatfor! :twisted:
By Nikki
Dragon wrote:Yup! He sure does smoke... 8)

I've noticed that as the years pass, stores are sneaking the christmas products earlier and earlier into the year. It's just hard because Christmas is the most popular holiday and they're making money even as early as day 1 when those decorations are set out before the Halloween decorations even gets shipped out to the stores.

What annoys me is that I'm sick of Christmas by the time it's December 1st. I'd just like to give the jolly fat guy a good ol' whatfor! :twisted:
Haha classic. Beating up Santa! LOL
By sodajazz
Octoberween! Itz totally kewl!
taber im feeling it.... from now on the 10th month shall be called Octoberween................ by me and....................i dont know who else....but its good and i like it :P
By Jack
Wedge wrote:I am all for Halloween being the entire month but have you been out to any stores the last few weeks. Thanksgiving and even CHRISTMAS TREES. Can't they let us enjoy our month before pushing other holidays onto us??? Few stores have anything for Halloween before Oct 2nd. They have their priorities all wrong!
I totaly agree equal time for every holiday,yes evryone LOVES christmas but give me a little time alone in october to enjoy the BEST holiday of the year Halloween,
By SuperSonic
i totally agree with you on that one. they stuff another holiday down our throats before the first one even condludes OR begins

as for carving however i prefer to do it late at night lets say from 6:00pm-11:00 pm then just take a tarp put them in my backyard where its cold :twisted: so they survive :)
By purple1worm
I agree stores push x-mas too early. Halloween stuff is out as early as september and sold out by oct 1st the x-mas stuff comes.

I like to carve in the evening after supper. I like to play rock/metal music. I'll put on a mix of halloweeny songs.