Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I’ve definitely started to get the itch, and have been thinking about what carves I want to do, and what new decorations I have planned. It really will be here before you know it.
I was really burned out after last Halloween. I carved about 60 pumpkins and appeared in 3 major events in the area. I did make 3 large paper mache pumpkins this year, but I didn't start feeling the Halloween vibe until yesterday. I'm woefully behind this year, but I think the break will be good. I bought a Vespa and have been fun focusing my creative energies on that. If I carve 10 pumpkins this year, I will be fine.
shutterbug liked this
I feel like I got started early this year, and am ahead of the game. Already made major progress on the new theme, mascot, logo, products, and patterns. Everything I've created so far is digital, but I also have ideas for props and decorations I want to make. So I'm definitely charging forward with big ambitions for this 2021 season.
zombombie, Pumpkin Head, mesmark and 4 others liked this
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:18 pm
I feel like I got started early this year, and am ahead of the game. Already made major progress on the new theme, mascot, logo, products, and patterns. Everything I've created so far is digital, but I also have ideas for props and decorations I want to make. So I'm definitely charging forward with big ambitions for this 2021 season.
You're getting me excited, Ryan. Can't wait to see what you have in store. :grin:
I am super amped for this Halloween. I didn't really get to enjoy it last year because I got married in early Nov and was preoccupied with that. I've already been listening to my Halloween music playlists!
After nixing last year because of the Rona, I am going a bit over the top this year. So far I got 12 Pumpkin Hangers (in addition to the 4 I already had), and just got 12 Funkins to go with them. They will hang off the roof of the house. Also got a garage door banner, and when the time is right plan on getting 13 real pumpkins. I plan on trying my hand at some shading this year on one of them. Found some really cool patterns for shading on another site. Still doing the rest from here, though.

My wife thinks I am nuts. Even more so than usual.
Well, I went ahead and bought another projector from AtmosFear and some hollusion material. I’m going to try some outdoor fun and maybe salvage a little of Halloween this year.

We changed our costumes and theme to werewolves. I guess we’ll see how that goes.

I wish I had grown some pumpkins. This would have been a good year to have a carving party.
Nightwatchman liked this
By Zee
mesmark wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:35 pm
Well, I went ahead and bought another projector from AtmosFear and some hollusion material. I’m going to try some outdoor fun and maybe salvage a little of Halloween this year.

We changed our costumes and theme to werewolves. I guess we’ll see how that goes.

I wish I had grown some pumpkins. This would have been a good year to have a carving party.
Ohhhh! I also bought some hollusion material this year! Which fx are you projecting?