Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Maybe is we give enough beer to gus he'll tell us ;) How can we send you presents if you won't tell us?
I'm making you work to see if you get it right my Birthday is on Lughnasadh or Lammas to which it is more commonly refereed to now, when that is you'll have to figure out really it explains a lot
By monstermash
Come on Gus indulge us.
Oh and HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!
By purple1worm
August 23rd
By Kittie
December 27th
By Batgirl
April 10
By GUS
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:Maybe is we give enough beer to gus he'll tell us ;) How can we send you presents if you won't tell us?
I'm making you work to see if you get it right my Birthday is on Lughnasadh or Lammas to which it is more commonly refereed to now, when that is you'll have to figure out really it explains a lot
I remember Lammas / Lammas bread, being of farming stock!

..so technically you have a 2 day ...birthday (in accordance with the celebration one evening into the next)
By SaneInsideInsanity
I was born at midnight almost to a t 12:06am actually lammas day
By emilymegan
April 1st. And, no....it's not a joke.......
By SaneInsideInsanity
Really Ryan? Have you not figured it out yet? :P Or are you just waiting for me to actually post the date?
By paddy_babe
according to my B.O.S Lammas is a fire festival (others are Imbolc, Beltaine, and Samhain) and they are the cross-quarters of the the year (which is in an eightfold division). The quarter points being the Solstices and the Equinoxes.

Lammas is a saxon name meaning 'loaf mass' and this fire festival celebrates the harvest. It is also commonly known by the Celtic name of "Lughnasadh" which means 'games of Lugh' (Lugh being a 'god of light')

Lammas falls on the 1st of August.

but then I dont know how accurate my BOS lol.

sane?
By paddy_babe
RYAN; I cant be 100% about the date, make sure you keep an eye on sane's response to see if its correct or needs changing :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
And paddy wins first prize :P. Yes you are right. lol Me being born on a Sabbath especially with everything that Lammas represents makes a little more sense lol. I'm a Fire baby, my Ruler is the sun, my metal is gold, my sign is Leo and i was born in the Chinese zodiac year of the tiger. I';m also naturally a redhead. I could say more but it would probably bore people. And yes i am extremely stubborn and can be temperamental. :P It's amazing what a birth date can say about someone