Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The Shocking Shop is now updated, with all the fall products! A few items are only available for pre-order at this point, but I thought it best to let everything be on sale at once. So... poke around, there should be about 8 items you haven't seen before. Secure what you want now, and it will all get delivered together. You just might get some extra treats along with your order too. :D
Ryan, you b******, are you out to bankrupt me? Whole sh** what a display!
Oh man I love the baseball shirt, the new mascot shirt heck I love it all, oh well there goes me not spending on Halloween this year, looking like my largest order ever :lol:
Ryan I notice that the baseball shirt is by Anvil and not American Apparel do you know if the sizes differ? I know sometimes they can do from different manufacturers.
Dadja wrote:Paypal was acting weird
Same here. The first order didn't go through or ask for my PayPal info. I just got a screen that said the order couldn't be processed. Then I logged into PayPal thinking maybe I needed to do that first. I went back and my cart was empty. So, I added the items again and was able to then check out (still signed in to PayPal.)
Dadja wrote:Yeah, so I just ordered the lot... :oops:
Ryan, can you let me know if you got the order ok? Paypal was acting weird
First, thank you! And I'm sorry. :P

Yep, order was received just fine. Items and quantities requested are clear. I'll also say... with those who order a lot, I really appreciate the business and you're likely to get some goodies in your package. Also, if the shipping charges turn out to be significantly inaccurate for some reason (which could happen when calculating many items, differing weights, unknown shipping materials) I will also let you know and refund any over-charges in that regard.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Dadja wrote:Yeah, so I just ordered the lot... :oops:
Ryan, can you let me know if you got the order ok? Paypal was acting weird
First, thank you! And I'm sorry. :P

Yep, order was received just fine. Items and quantities requested are clear. I'll also say... with those who order a lot, I really appreciate the business and you're likely to get some goodies in your package. Also, if the shipping charges turn out to be significantly inaccurate for some reason (which could happen when calculating many items, differing weights, unknown shipping materials) I will also let you know and refund any over-charges in that regard.
If my card weren't so full, I would have ordered the lot. I hope some of these things are still available in October :lol:

That is very unlikely however.

Order Sent :)

Decayed
Age Tee
Sticker :)
I am SO excited to see a ladies shirt in the offerings!! But I do really like the unisex shirt, especially the wording, as well. Maybe I'll have to get both? The Decayed shirt is brilliant and that's a must have too! When all is said and done this could almost double my Halloween shirt wardrobe. So no complaints here. I love that there's a magnet and button too!

:D
Just saw this all for the first time right now. Saw it did an epic air guitar solo. :lol: Now to place my mass order. I usually do not wear long sleeve t-shirts but for Zombie Pumpkins! there is an exception.
All I need is 10 days to get paid! :wink: Then I can buy the rest of it.

Ryyaaaaan! Can we "set aside" things we know we are going to buy, but cant right now?
SuperSonic wrote:Ryyaaaaan! Can we "set aside" things we know we are going to buy, but cant right now?
Tough to do, since the shopping cart system calculates inventory amounts automatically, based on how many are actually purchased. By setting items aside, the numbers could get off. And I could have a pile of shirts on the side of my work table with post-its on them to help me remember who gets what. Not so automated then that way. :| Good news is... I ordered double the quantity of shirts this year, so I hope they'll last longer.