Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Euri
Ooh! A color decal! That's excellent news! I've been hoping for something that looked very pumpkinish and this will look great on my car windows. I'll have to grab a few of them. :D
By SuperSonic
Now, the wait to lighten my wallet will soon be at hand!
By nosferatu
I'm really hoping that the shop stocks chains with hooks on the end! If not, I'll have to make one myself.
By CorpseBride
nosferatu wrote:I'm really hoping that the shop stocks chains with hooks on the end! If not, I'll have to make one myself.
Word.

I love that idea!

I cannot wait to get my hands a Age Mascot shirt!
By Batgirl
I might as well be honest...

If it's in the shop, I'll probably buy it. Haha! Long sleeve / short sleeve... If there's ZP on it, I want it.
By Hottie McNaughty
Batgirl wrote:I might as well be honest...

If it's in the shop, I'll probably buy it. Haha! Long sleeve / short sleeve... If there's ZP on it, I want it.

Word.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I alluded to these before, but now I can finally show. Coming soon... 8 inch vinyl decal, full-color and die-cut with the pumpkin's vine-wing shape.

By nosferatu
They are absolutely awesome. Yesterday was such a good day but these little extra treats make today just as good.

The Shocking Shop is now updated, with all the fall products! A few items are only available for pre-order at this point, but I thought it best to let everything be on sale at once. So... poke around, there should be about 8 items you haven't seen before. Secure what you want now, and it will all get delivered together. You just might get some extra treats along with your order too. :D