Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SuperSonic
Maybe next years mascot can rise to the occasion and have suffered from a nuclear reactor, then it would glow!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool mug. Seeing a product like this in a photo is inspirational. Shows me the potential. I'm excited to offer something new for the 10th Anniversary next year.

Hey, I have that Jack key cap!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Cool mug. Seeing a product like this in a photo is inspirational. Shows me the potential. I'm excited to offer something new for the 10th Anniversary next year.

Hey, I have that Jack key cap!
What does a key cap do? More importantly, whats it for?
By pagemaster1993
A key cap really does not do anything special. It is mainly a decoration that you put on the end of your key.
By ghostface
What about ZP! jerseys!! :)
By pagemaster1993
ghostface wrote:What about ZP! jerseys!! :)
Wow! I actually thought about making one just yesterday.
By purple1worm
SuperSonic wrote:I totally vote for another Hoodie on the site :P. Maybe as part of the Ten year celebration next year :)
I could careless whether it was a zip up or not though.
Great idea for the 10th anniversary!
I vote for:
Hoodies and Patches!
By mechanik63
definitley putting my vote in for a beanie and patches, patches, patches and also maybe a ZP logo window decal, love mine on the trucks back window but would love to put a zombie pumpkins logo right under the brake light.
By nosferatu
Just out of interest, do people use patches? The only one I've seen people wearing in recent years is a nicotine patch and whilst I would be the first to admit that ZP is highly addictive, I don't think I would use a patch.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy one of course, its just that I don't seem to come across them very often. I'll have to start walking round with my eyes open.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good question, Nos. I think they look cool, I don't know how many people really use embroidered patches. Maybe they would find a place for them, if they were available. I have a messenger bag I carry around sometimes, which would be a good candidate for a ZP patch.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Backpacks seem like another likely use, yeah. Not so much for the purpose of mending holes in clothing, I guess. Hehe.
By mechanik63
I have a vest with various patches I wear when I ride, also have an one that is that is blank that would look great this time of year with some zp patches on it.