Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By GUS
minimize the stencil & carve it in with a carving tool!?

..oh hang on, this is somewhat flawed!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:Which is supposed to be quicker

usps international Priority or
usps international 1st class ?

OK take that back done some checking and Priority is supposed to be quicker. How come then, when I placed my order, 1st class was more expensive so I assumed it was faster
Yes, I do believe Priority is supposed to be quicker. Also, once parcels reach a heavy enough weight (as I assume yours did), they are pretty much required to go Priority.

This is probably why the price for First Class was listed as more expensive. Because you'd be making the postal service carry a larger/heavier package that isn't typically meant to go regular First Class.

Your package hasn't shipped yet though, so I can mail it Priority and refund you the difference on shipping cost.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:Btw: Are you not selling the sculpting tool set this year?
Nope, not this year. They weren't a big seller (and not really necessary for the type of pattern I offer anyway). But I do have one set of these gouges/chisels left, if anyone is interested.
By Tkaraoke
I'm interested. I love the cut through styles you offer but I'm getting fond if the extra dimension that shaded patterns offer as well. Last year I bought a set and took them oute of the packageJ but couldn't muster the strength to carve last year. I recently looked fir them and I found four pieces...is that correct.?
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By punchi
Hooray!! The shop's open. I will be ordering as soon as I figure out my budget...definitely need another pro carver, I hate sharing, lol! :lol:
By Z-Unit
If I didn't forget my wallet at home, I would have ordered here at work. 11:00 can't come soon enough!
By mechanik63
GUS wrote:How long now mechanik?
You've been very quiet, run out of cylinders? :lol:
Should get back round mid october time frame. I'll probably only have a week or so to carve :( . And i had to cut back on internet a lil over here, dont wanna have to buy any more time for it what i got should last me till i'm gone if i watch it.
By GUS
Think it's cr@ppy that service personnel have to buy internet time, that's positively ridiculous!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm.... at least I thought I had an extra set of those woodworking gouges. I'll let you know if they turn up. They must be somewhere around here. :lol:
By sbean26
I really like the new mascot and was wondering if you had any plans of offering him as a vinyl decal as well. I have two now, but would eventually like to have the whole set.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, yes... there really should be a decal of the new mascot, eh? I'll see if I can do something about that.
By Z-Unit
just put in my order for 2 tool kits and 2 of the led lights!

I saw some pumpkins for sale at the local produce stand yesterday!
By sodajazz
Just bit the bullet, because of all the rave reviews of the pumpkin gutter, I have put in my order for one.
The pumpkin gutter I have moans when he cleans out the pumpkin so anything that makes his life easier can't be bad. :D :D :D :D