Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For those waiting to for items to be restocked before placing an order, here's the scoop....

LED Pumpkin Lights (rainbow deluxe, yellow candle flicker, and strobe) came in today. Should have plenty.

Also got the new tshirts. Unfortunately I didn't have time this year to experiment with long sleeve or new hoodies. But the tees have the 2010 mascot and logo, and the shirts are available in two colors.

A huge stock of Pro Pumpkin Carving Tools are currently at the laser engravers, having their Zombie Pumpkins logos etched into the handle.

Saral Transfer Paper and Floating Pumpkin Hangers are in transit, I should have them very soon.

So the majority of these items should be available for purchase on the website next week!

By Dredge
Awesome. Tuesday is payday. :twisted:

Im picking up 2 pro carver kits and 1 roll of saral paper.

The only problem I see is that the shirts are face down...You need to flip them over and take the pic again :wink:
By CorpseBride
Sweet!! My trigger happy spending finger is ready to click and buy!
By Tkaraoke
Dammit! I was hoping he would slip up and accidently tip his hand and show the new logo before it's time! Curse you, Patchmaster!!! LOL
By CombichristGirl
Dredge wrote:Awesome. Tuesday is payday. :twisted:

Im picking up 2 pro carver kits and 1 roll of saral paper.

The only problem I see is that the shirts are face down...You need to flip them over and take the pic again :wink:
i agree :lol: :lol:
By Ajax
:shock: !!! The anticipation is killing me. Please take my money and give me zombie merchandise asap.
By SuperSonic
Oh boy, I have a rather large order on the horizon.

3 rolls of saral paper
One carving kit
One gutter
AND a new t shirt

Seems as if september and October see me spending the most money all year.
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Ajax
The question is are food and clouthing more neccessary then Pumpkin supplies. :? Plus you can always garb yourself in a awesome purple Army of the Zombie Pumpkin T-shirt.
By purple1worm
Cool! Next thursday is payday! I need to renew my subscription and aquire some supplies!! :D
By Dredge
Ajax wrote:The question is are food and clouthing more neccessary then Pumpkin supplies. :? Plus you can always garb yourself in a awesome purple Army of the Zombie Pumpkin T-shirt.

You must be confused...the shirts clearly say "invasion of the zombie pumpkins"