Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By amandap80
Ryan, any idea when you will have the traditional yellow flicker howler pumpkin lights?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Actually, I think I'll have some back in stock in a week or so. Check back soon. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oops, I spoke too soon. Howler tells me that they didn't have as many Artificial Candle Pumpkin Lights manufactured this year, and they're already all gone! :? So I'm afraid it's only Deluxe Rainbow Pumpkin Lights for this season.

I'll see if I can find other options to sell for the candle flicker effect. And I should also have a few other new items in the shop this year for carving, scooping, and lighting.
By Mopar Man
zombiepumpkins wrote: And I should also have a few other new items in the shop this year for carving, scooping, and lighting.
Any idea when the store will be updated??
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mopar - A pumpkin scraper I was planning to sell has fallen through for this year, due to some patent law issues. BUT the shop should be well stocked this season with the goods you'll need for your carving work.

As for when, some of the wholesalers aren't shipping the items until late August so I won't have it all until then. It might not be until the September relaunch that everything will be up for sale.

But as always, I usually ship orders within 24 hours, so it won't take long to get your icky items. Even orders in late October will get to you in time for the big day.
By Mopar Man
That's cool. Pumpkins don't start showing up around here till around the first week in September anyway..
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote: A pumpkin scraper I was planning to sell has fallen through for this year, due to some patent law issues.
Very interesting. I know it's a moot point but could you give us more information about this product? Sounds interesting.