Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
Here are the final product shots of all the new 2020 products. I wasn't able to make any last year, so I tried to make up for it this year.

"Creatures of the Night" T-Shirt - $18.00

Zed T-Shirt - $17.00

"Fortune of the Zombie Pumpkins!" T-Shirt - $19.00

"Season of the Zombie Pumpkins!" T-Shirt - $19.00

"Fortune of the Zombie Pumpkins!" Enamel Lapel Pin - $10.00

"Season of the Zombie Pumpkins!" Enamel Lapel Pin - $10.00

Zed 3D PVC Magnet - $3.75
Pumpkin Head, amandap80 liked this
By Pumpkin Head
Oh man, all the new merchandise looks awesome! Even the items we can't fully see right now! Take all my money, Ryan. TAKE IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sloaner
I like the new mascot...well the small parts we can see. I will place a shirt order when they are available.
I updated the product image for the "Fortune of the Zombie Pumpkins!" shirt above.

Since I wasn't able to make "Fortune" themed shirts last year, I wanted to make up for it this year with a brand new fortune teller illustration. The future looks bright!

I just need to finish prepping the new mascot products (shirts and pin) and then everything will be ready to sell, and the shop doors will be blown wide open for 2020. :grin:
amandap80 liked this
By Lala
I ordered my Season of the Zombie pumpkins shirt! I can’t wait to get it 😍😍😍
The product shots for all seven new items are posted above. Thanks everyone for the compliments and orders so far. It's a 3 day weekend (no mail on Monday) so I'll be packing orders all weekend! 🤪
By Lala
I was hoping for a new hoodie this year but my current one is still looking great. I wear it all year long.
Bravo020 liked this
By Pumpkin Hunter
Ryan, do you know how much postage would be to get gear sent to Scotland? It’s getting harder and harder to order stuff from the states as they have clamped down on paying custom charges.
Pumpkin Hunter wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:33 pm
Ryan, do you know how much postage would be to get gear sent to Scotland? It’s getting harder and harder to order stuff from the states as they have clamped down on paying custom charges.
Postage depends on the weight of the items, so I'd need to know what you're seeking. Feel free to send me a PM or email with the items you're considering, and I'd be happy to weigh it and price out the postage costs to your country.

As for customs charges though, I'm not entirely sure what that would cost, as I haven't sent much to Scotland (and haven't heard reports of what the fees are like). I realize that the cost of postage combined with high import taxes makes it pretty cost prohibitive to order internationally. I wish I could just teleport the stuff to you!
Pumpkin Hunter liked this
By Bravo020
Fees to the UK are not much fun.

On a recent order, I got a bill for a little over £27, of which £19 was the actual duty owed, and £8 was a handling charge from Royal Mail (cheeky little monkeys). The order itself was a little under $110, shipping was $30, and UK duty comes in at about $35. So not a cheap option, but for me it's only once a year, and I'm glad that Ryan puts money towards a charity each year. So in the grand scheme of things, I'm totally OK with it.