Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's just as exciting for me to hear your reactions when you receive your shirts and things. Thanks for the comments. Feel free to share your thoughts on what you like and don't like (shirt quality, printing, freebie goodies) so I know what to offer in the future. I aim to please.
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:It's just as exciting for me to hear your reactions when you receive your shirts and things. Thanks for the comments. Feel free to share your thoughts on what you like and don't like (shirt quality, printing, freebie goodies) so I know what to offer in the future. I aim to please.
The free goodies are always so much fun! The key chain this year is my favorite and last year or maybe the year before I flipped over the magnet. I always love the stickers as well. It's really awesome that you give us little goodie bags. Makes me feel all special. Oh! And the personalized hand signed thank you note. :kiss: :P
By Lala
Wearing my shirt today! It's sooooooo soft - I love it! It's nice and roomy, and a little long (I always order big) but that's okay. I was amazed by the goodie bag too! I have all my stickers on my Bulletin board by my desk , and my keychain and button too!
By SuperSonic
Just got mine today! Unfortunately I can only wear the Beanie to work on anyday but Friday :(

Loving the shirt quailty as well as the beanie quality. It feels really comfy on my head. Still haven't searched through the goodies yet, but I will when I get home from work tonight.

Alien Isolation and ZP. Boy could my week get ANY better! I hope so :)
By Ajax
Got my tshirt and beanie love them both. miss the long sleeve one I usually buy but still have last years to wear underneath on Halloween. Thanks for my new sticker. That sour candy dam near wrecked my mouth :P .
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to hear, Ajax! Don't worry, I'm sure there will be more long sleeve shirts (and other styles) in the future. And more candies that will blow up your tongue. :P
By SuperSonic
Love the keychain, and BOY did I get stickers! :thumbsup: Now I just need keys to put them on... :P
By S.A.M
I got my shirts, beanie and stick 'n carve today :D I love the shirts, nice & soft; top quality printing (as usual). I love the House logo/text on the back of the mascot shirt :thumbsup: The beanie is great, the minion logo isn't going anywhere, top notch embroidery work on that. Can't wait to give stick n carve a go.

Thanks too for the extra goodies Ryan, lovely new stickers and keyring, it's like a little trick or treat goodie bag with each order, except it's all treats, well the warhead sweet perhaps not so much :lol:
By matspud
S.A.M wrote:I got my shirts, beanie and stick 'n carve today :D I love the shirts, nice & soft; top quality printing (as usual). I love the House logo/text on the back of the mascot shirt :thumbsup: The beanie is great, the minion logo isn't going anywhere, top notch embroidery work on that. Can't wait to give stick n carve a go.

Thanks too for the extra goodies Ryan, lovely new stickers and keyring, it's like a little trick or treat goodie bag with each order, except it's all treats, well the warhead sweet perhaps not so much :lol:
^^^^^ Ditto :lol:
By purple1worm
Love the shirt. It's comfy and I like that the mascot is big! Freebies are cool too! Can't wait to try my stick and carve. :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I notice there was a first wave of "I got my package" comments from US minions. Then just a little while later, a second wave of comments as all the international shipments started to arrive.

I am pleased with how the shirts came out, and I look forward to experimenting with more colors shading and unique layouts in future. The mascot is big and bold this year, for sure. Reaction seems positive to the big logo letters on the back too. I may have to do something like that again, if the theme seems appropriate.

Beanies have sold pretty well. Probably worth trying again, with other designs.

It's fun to think of freebie treats for the little "trick or treat" bags that come with the shirts and hats. Last years wristbands are nearly gone. I'll have plenty of these keychains to last until next season. And the candy... many have said that's more of a "trick" than a "treat." :lol: Tasty sweets if you can get past the sour coating.

Really happy with this year's stickers too... full color vinyl with peel out pumpkin.