Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
j9mcl wrote:Will you be getting more Stickncarve in the shop this year?
Yep, more Stick 'n Carve is on order. Should be back in stock soon.

Also, this year it will come in packs of 3, 10, or 24 sheets.
By j9mcl
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:

Yay!! happy, happy, happy :thumbsup:
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:

Twenty...FOUR?! Hoo boy! I'm gonna melt my pumpkins chief, and give'm full stream!!
By gatorgrl
Pleasantly surprised to find this item at Joann's today!! I've been following your site since 2003 and so happy your product is in stores! can't wait to try them out soon :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
gatorgrl wrote:Pleasantly surprised to find this item at Joann's today!! I've been following your site since 2003 and so happy your product is in stores! can't wait to try them out soon :D :D
Thanks gatorgrl! But I can't take credit for the product itself. It's an invention of Sulky, a company known for their decorative threads, stabilizers, and educational books for sewing projects. I've been working with them on the packaging, promotion, and product testing.
By paddy_babe
I must admit I wasn't too keen on Stick 'n Carve when I read about it (Even though all the reviews were really positive!) just purely because it was a new thing. I had gotten used to my Saral paper or if push came to shove the tedious task of pushing holes along the lines, and then rubbing flour over the pumpkin (so they stand out). Anyone who has done this version knows how painfully boring it is and how quickly your hand cramps! :lol: but since watching the review video I really want to give it a go! My main concern was the material sticking to the delicate parts of the design and possibly breaking bits but it just rinses off, I can't believe how easy it looks! I will be hopefully ordering some from the Shocking Shop to have a play with :D
By j9mcl
Got my SticknCarve order in the post yesterday - Thanks xxx.. Loving the new pack sizes and the little "extra" in the package. :D
By Ajax
I did most of my 21 patterns this year with saral paper. I did do 5 patterns with stick and carve and will eventually, once I run out of my stock of saral paper probably switch to this method exclusively. Are you going to stock this item next season or restock this year or will it disappear like saral paper, pumpkin gutter, and howler lights?

my experience was positive I did have some tear with my cuts but I was careful and if I had an issue went to the origins image to correct. 5/5 for this method one of the greatest things to come to pumpkin carving since Evil Dead.
By nosferatu
Ajax wrote: Are you going to stock this item next season or restock this year or will it disappear like saral paper, pumpkin gutter, and howler lights? .
Ouch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was given a small pack of Stick n Carve and only used one piece. I really like the concept, it saves a minimum of 20 minutes per carve but I used it on a really juicy pumpkin. The pattern I was carving was Snow White witch. I started with the nose but within a minute I was using a scalpel to mark out most of the outline before it disappeared. Pumpkins in the UK always seem to be like this however, I have found a different type where the flesh is more rubbery that would suit better. Equally, I found that gutting and carving the following day means that they have dried out quite a lot anyway. However, I do plan to use Stick N Carve exclusively next year and will be buying it from the shop provided Ryan hasn't casually dropped it from the shop of course. :lol:

I do miss those Howler lights. Mine are all long since corroded and I miss having colours in a display. A yellow Slimer just isn't right.
By matspud
Darn!!!!!! When did the Stick 'n' Carve start coming with 10 patterns!!!!!!!! How in heck's name did I miss that :? :? :? Hope they are there for this year's pack. Some of them are great :-)
By Zion's Warrior
I got mine not too long ago. I'm a first time user and I am super excited to give it a try! I love the designs too! Thank you heaps!
You need to get the new site up so I can purchase my stick and carve :D

I want to order some, but I don't want to place an order till I see the new offerings, as to avoid paying double shipping if there is some new swag I want to order.