Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By pagemaster1993
I know I maybe just spit balling this idea, but hear me out. How about making Zombie Pumpkins! neck ties? They would be perfect for those who have to wear ties to work or people who just like neck ties. Me personally I just like neck ties.

Also I started this new thread so Ryan could get some ideas for other future items, so give you in put. What things do you want to see?
By chuckwagon
I'd really like to have a ZP! lanyard to wear around my neck to hold my credential/ ID card for work! If I'm forced to display it all the time, I might as well do it with some style and charisma! 8)
By SuperSonic
I like the lanyard idea. I would like to see fitted hats, or beanies for summer and winter respectively.

Scarfs for fall/winter. More long sleeve shirts. Different designs too maybe? Since we mostly get mascot tees each year. We recently have been getting more designs, but I would love to see the designs on the shirts grow. Tees and Long sleeves.

Another idea would be for Ryan to re stock some older shop items (the saral paper :D).

Welp. Those are my thoughts on thjs subject.
By pagemaster1993
Now that Sonic mentions the fitted hat. I baseball style hat to go with the baseball tee would be nice.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote:Since we mostly get mascot tees each year. We recently have been getting more designs, but I would love to see the designs on the shirts grow. Tees and Long sleeves.
I like this idea too.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:Since we mostly get mascot tees each year. We recently have been getting more designs, but I would love to see the designs on the shirts grow. Tees and Long sleeves.
I like this idea too.
How about the scarves? :P (I almost have an obsession with them).
By pagemaster1993
I was just thinking a Zombie Pumpkins! Minion Dog Tag(s) would be pretty sweet.
By pagemaster1993
I just thought of an interesting idea for a shirt. On the front it's like your standard Z.P.! shirt with the logo and a mascot or pattern, and on the back it says, "Coming to a patch near you!"
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I just thought of an interesting idea for a shirt. On the front it's like your standard Z.P.! shirt with the logo and a mascot or pattern, and on the back it says, "Coming to a patch near you!"
I still think my favorite mascot tee was Night of The ZP! On the front, it showed one of the bottom screen quotes at the time.

"They are coming to gut you!"

I think another cool quote like that (or the same one on the back of a tee, like the female Age shirts last year). Or something like that would be a cool revival. Something more outside of the box :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
NikkiRae wrote:Are we going to get another long sleeved shirt this year? I missed out on the Pumpkins of the Decayed in my size :(
I don't want to give anything away but... okay, YES!