Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Kayo
just spent like 70 bucks in one sitting in the shop. it was that damn work shirt i just had to have it! :lol:
By purple1worm
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Very few of those decals left, so I took them out of the shop. They were tricky to keep every design in stock since some sold more than others.
Good thing I got a few my last order! :D
I agree the hoodies are great but you can't have them every year. I wore mine all week! :lol:
I'd like to try that stick and carve stuff too! :pirate:
By Ajax
Just noticed 3 sheets for $4. Would be to pricey for me for 30 Kins but I'll probably
Pick up 4 packs to try it out. Will there be lots of stock?
By Euri
SuperSonic wrote:I like the lanyard idea. I would like to see fitted hats, or beanies for summer and winter respectively.
Clearly my brain is filled with pumpkin seeds or something because when I read that fast I would swear I read 'fitted bras' instead of the hats or beanies. Yeah, wouldn't expect to see *that* in the shop, but just for the record I'd get one if it were offered. :lol:

I too am a big fan of the lanyard idea! I utterly missed out on the hoodie due to lack of funds :cry: but I"m hoping it comes back again in the future.

I'll be excited to try the Stick n Carve. I've printed out patterns on paper and glued them to the pumpkins when I had very detailed designs. Sometimes transfer paper doesn't quite get all the details not to mention it still takes some time. When I carved the pumpkin sometimes the juice from the pumpkin would wet the paper and make it a real mess and a challenge to carve where I'm supposed to carve. So my question about the printer paper: How does juice from the pumpkin affect the Stick n Carve? Does it dissolve from that?

Otherwise I'm likely to drop about $70 in the shop myself. :|
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri wrote:I'll be excited to try the Stick n Carve... my question about the printer paper: How does juice from the pumpkin affect the Stick n Carve? Does it dissolve from that?
If your pumpkin is juicy enough, you might see the material dissolve a couple millimeters from the cut edge. But it shouldn't cause the pattern to move or come off. Here, I'll share a photo. This test was done in a watermelon. This should give you an idea what the Stick 'n Carve looks like when stuck to the surface, with a cut already done.

By chuckwagon
Kayo wrote:just spent like 70 bucks in one sitting in the shop. it was that damn work shirt i just had to have it! :lol:
I almost did the same thing!! That work shirt is just toooo tempting, but I wanna hold out to see what's in the mystery prize pack from the relaunch date contest before I order anything. I spool want the shirt though! Don't know if I can wait though!!
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:
Kayo wrote:just spent like 70 bucks in one sitting in the shop. it was that damn work shirt i just had to have it! :lol:
I almost did the same thing!! That work shirt is just toooo tempting, but I wanna hold out to see what's in the mystery prize pack from the relaunch date contest before I order anything. I spool want the shirt though! Don't know if I can wait though!!
I spent $100... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT :shock:
By Euri
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Euri wrote:I'll be excited to try the Stick n Carve... my question about the printer paper: How does juice from the pumpkin affect the Stick n Carve? Does it dissolve from that?
If your pumpkin is juicy enough, you might see the material dissolve a couple millimeters from the cut edge. But it shouldn't cause the pattern to move or come off. Here, I'll share a photo. This test was done in a watermelon. This should give you an idea what the Stick 'n Carve looks like when stuck to the surface, with a cut already done.
<snip>
Yes! That is exactly what I was looking for. How insightful of you to know what to take pictures of and have it so handy. It looks like it holds up pretty well which makes it a good bet I'll get some for the detailed work I love to do. Just wish it came with more than just a few sheets!

Thanks Ryan. :)
By staticfurball
I still like the idea of plush ZP. Actually a simpler idea is removable pillow covers for throw pillows., It would save space on shipping and make them easy to wash. Just a suggestion .....I think they would make great room decor :thumbsup:
By Lala
punchi wrote:I'm still hoping for a zip hoodie! PLEASE!!!
Another vote for a Hoodie!