Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
#65870
These are a few things I found at Cracker Barrel and Hobby Lobby.

CrackerBarrel had a lot of Eye Balls, Frankenstein Monsters, and Jack-o-lantern guys.
Image
Image
Image

At Hobby Lobby, what you see is what you get. Lots of decorative sculptures and ceramics.
Image
Image
Image
Image
I kinda dig the green Funkins. They were a bit too pricey for me though. I'll stick with the cheaper Michaels foam pumpkins for now.
Image
#65887
Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
#65888
I went hunting for early Halloween goods on show yesterday, but came up empty handed. Here's hoping the merch will begin rise in the next couple of weeks here...

Thanks for the pics jeffinski, always nice to see the Halloween goodies start to come out :)
#65890
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
They usually have a little store as soon as you enter the resturaunt.
#65892
ghostface wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
They usually have a little store as soon as you enter the resturaunt.
That is interesting. I may have to visit it sometime just for the store.
User avatar
By Raven
#66106
pagemaster1993 wrote:
ghostface wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Not to sound dumb or anything, but Cracker Barrel the resteraunt sells stuff besides food? Or is it another store with the same name?
They usually have a little store as soon as you enter the resturaunt.
That is interesting. I may have to visit it sometime just for the store.
The only thing I like about that place is the store. :)
#66144
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I don't have either of these stores near me. So thanks for the report for the field, jeffinski! Over at CrackerBarrel, it seems the eyes have it!

Maybe not right beside you, but theres one in Hartford :P :wink: