Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
sloaner wrote:Hey I don't remember adding that picture to my post, someone sneaky named Ryan must have done it lol.
Who me? :| Hehe. I'd never alter anyone's words. But hopefully you don't mind if I occasionally flesh out some links or visual aids.
By sloaner
Not at all. I am too lazy and not even 100% sure how to embed pictures like that without using photo bucket or some other site.
By DoomCookie
I love these pillows! I would love the Ash pillow. (Shop smart! Shop S-mart!) But this is the pillow I have my hear set on. I would love a collection of different patterns for my couches.

By amandap80
Oh gosh, that Sam pillow is adorable. I bet I can make that one super easy, TO THE CRAFT ROOM!
By SuperSonic
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I would totally take the Stay Puft pillow. Which oddly also looks like a Sailor Moon pillow.
So I`m not the only one who thought this. Good to know. I did a double take before figuring out it was Stay Puft.

These are cool pillows though. Stay-Puft for me thanks :)
Well, they both wear sailor uniforms, so they should look the same. You might have also guessed it was Donald Duck, who shares a similar wardrobe.

Dr. Peter Venkman: We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!
Those are some great pillows...so, when can we expect some ZP pillows.....(fingers crossed) :D
By vibhandaka
Pretty cool stuff! I like the Camp Crystal Lake pillow.