Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
For my crafty needs, I usually shop at Michaels rather than A.C. Moore, but we have one of those too. (It's Hobby Lobby that seem to be absent from my state). Comparatively, I think Michaels has cooler Halloween stuff. But here's a recap of the gruesome goods at A.C. Moore.

Bins of varied pumpkin decor greet you at the door. Also some giant spiders. These things can attach to the ceiling, and lower themselves down on a string (battery powered) every so often to startle your guests.

These items are somewhat my style. Hanging ghosts, spiders, ground breakers, tombstones, and a near-sighted witch who made a poor landing into a wall.

Signs and sparkles.

Light up signs and some harvest scarecrow decor.

Outdoor lights and inflatables.

The brothers zombie.

A rack of Martha Stewert items, many of which are silhouette decals and window covers. Pretty classy.

Are these new, or have they just evaded me before? Funkins offers this pumpkin light. A basic bulb, on a spring-like base, with a 2 foot cord. Brilliantly simple but effective, for when batteries are low and outlets are handy.

And here are the faux pumpkins. A.C. Moore has a deal with the Funkins brand so that's what you'll find here.

They offer sizes they call "large, medium and small." But if you ask me, the sizes are more like "medium, small and tiny." I tried to place some Duct tape in there for size reference. Prices range from $4 to $20. The jacks are fine for faces, but I don't think A.C. Moore is trying very hard to market to those of use who carve larger, more detailed designs.

Here's a sample carving they had on display of their largest pumpkin. The foam is about 1/2" thick, and as you can see, the edges are get pretty rough looking, which seems typical of Funkin's type of foam.

And buried under the Funkins, I also found this oddball specimen. It's a medium sized "Gemmy." Typically you just find these at Michaels, but somehow A.C. Moore is offering this unusual yellow version, mixed in with their Funkins.

By Tkaraoke
A nice collection of photos. I haven't carved many craft pumpkins but it seems that the quality of the Funkins (rough edges) seems to be getting worse every year.
By MooBoo
Oh how i wished i lived in america! No where over here seems to b advertising halloween yet, but all the xmas stuff is goin up. Bring on halloween!!!! :lol:
By zombombie
MooBoo wrote:Oh how i wished i lived in america! No where over here seems to b advertising halloween yet, but all the xmas stuff is goin up. Bring on halloween!!!! :lol:
Agreed :) Can't believe there are a few Christmas things popping up before any Halloween goodies. So uncool! :x
By pagemaster1993
Yours definatly has more stuff then mine does. Well maybe mine has more now, do not know will have to go back sometime.