Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By matspud
These are 2 of my favourite things that I got this year

I "nearly" bought these about 15 times before I actually took the plunge. So glad I did

Can't wait to find just the right photo to put in this
By amandap80
Love it!!!! I want one of those lamp shade covers.

These burlap witch hats are my favorite.
By matspud
Nope - No - Wouldn't want that thing within 100 miles of me. I don't know how you can have it in the house with you :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:
Last edited by matspud on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By matspud
The lamp covers were from a US company on ebay. Not cheap but I love them:-) I have wanted lace covers for a few years now and these are great. They can be used as door drapes or mantle covers as well.
Last edited by matspud on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Raven
matspud wrote:Nope - No - Wouldn't want that thing within 100 lies of me. I don't know how you can have it in the house with you :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:
She sits on my bookshelves and each morning when I come into the room I expect to find her missing.. or at the very least on a different shelf.. :wink:
By Kayo
got my girlfriend a halloween build a bear the other day its all i really got to buy this year but its cute

go look the zombear up
By nosferatu
Loving that skull photo Frame! A couple of my favourite purchases were included for my swap partner, as well as buying them for myself, so I'll wait until they are revealed.

However, one thing I found a couple of days ago arrived yesterday, were these brain specimen coasters. I absolutely love them and are already one of my favourite things
http://www.firebox.com/product/7270/Bra ... n-Coasters