Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By matspud
This evening I had a bit of a melt down. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: What the heck is going on in the UK stores this year???? Where are all the Halloween branded sweets? Why can't I buy orange tissue paper in any of the local card shops . And don't expect to find a blooming Halloween card!!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sainsburys have .............................................. wait for it........................................................................................PUMPKINS! THAT"S ALL . JUST PUMPKINS :-(

Asda and Tesco have the same stuff. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
By monstermash
I know!! I couldn't find any orange tissue paper either. Even the school where my mum works were all out :wink: The lack of quality halloween stuff is always a let down. Why do we get our hopes up each year knowing full well its almost all going to be utter garbage? Gluttons for punishment me thinks. :lol: Paperchase had a couple of halloween cards but not what I'd call particularly decent.

Have you ever been to Country Basket? (might have the name wrong) I think its like a floral wholesaler or something but a friend of a friend said she'd been and they had lots of halloween bits. Now, I didn't get too excited because this person isn't halloweeny like we are and maybe ever so slightly easily pleased when it comes to such things :roll: . I think there's one in Glasgow so maybe a trip into the shop is worthwhile if im in that neck of the woods. I got to 31st St yesterday but I wasn't impressed. £100 for a skeleton! The one in B&M is much better quality even with the stupid clown paint and its only £30.
By matspud
I had such high hopes for Halloween this year since TK maxx has had some good stuff, but it has just taken a nose dive from there. October tomorrow and the stores are filling rapidly with Christmas crap. I know some places have cut their Halloween merchandise because they have been left with lots in previous year but that is because they stock the same stuff every year. :x :x

There's not even a sign of Halloween cakes, just a few Jaffa cakes bars and rebranded Kiplings biscuits.

MM -Your Paperchase must be a better grade than ours - that was their excuse " We are not graded for Halloween cards"
Last edited by matspud on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Raven
*Shoves a pumpkin spice Oreo in her mouth...

I know, so hard to find anything Halloween! Wait.. I'm lying. I'm sorry. I feel your pain though.. maybe. I mean, it's a little different. I have so much to choose from and only so much space and money.... :P

I'm not helping, am I...
By Lala
Well, I could come visit and bring a suitcase full of Halloween thingys. haha

*dreams of scotland while in Boise, Idaho*

hee heeee