Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Chewy
Oh yes, Teefury has a couple good ones.

They have their second wave of pumpkin theme shirts

http://www.teefury.com/collections/hall ... -198618409

And the daily gems pagemaster alluded to:

woot's gone crazy with shirts:

http://shirt.woot.com/plus/not-so-spooky-shirtstorm-2

http://shirt.woot.com/plus/spooky-tees?ref=cnt_wp_2

Ript has some new ones

Shirtpunch has a cool one

and, one more from 6dollarshirts oh my

By Chewy
A couple more. I expect that things will wind down fast now on the themed tshirts from most of these sites, there wont be enough time to print and ship for many shortly

Anyway...

Cute one from woot

and, one from teefury that im thinking hard about

By Chewy
Its probably a good thing that im shirted out for October, Id be buying more today i think.

I ordered a retro ghostbusters shirt, that arrived yesterday. The wife sees it, and, unexpectedly says "did you get one for me too, thats cool". I spent the night icing the bump on my head from where it hit the ground when i fainted. LOL. And, at some point last night, i ordered her one too.

I love this one from qwertee

One from ript, im not really a bat fan, so, meh for me.

This one from Unamee, which, im thinking really hard about buying. Dont worry, you're safe. LOL. Literally. Tears.

Another one from woot - which, im thinking about for my daughter. She has a black cat, which, can look all cute and cuddly like this, immediately before it tries to rip your throat out (no really, this cat, i swear goes all in when it gets violent and, escalates from cute pet me to "im going to murder you and eat your liver" in the blink of an eye. I call it hellcat. Its real name, shadow.

By Lala
My Mom has a similar shirt to the zombie one - It says "The Zombies are looking for BRAINNSSS- don't worry you're safe!
By Chewy
More cool shirts today...

pagemaster is right, the 6dollar guys have a section dedicated to the theme now. Cool!

Qwertee has a winner. Near and very dear to my heart. The other two are ok too i guess. LOL

teefury

A cool one from 6dollar, which actually looks familiar,i think ive seen a pumpkin pattern like this somewhere

This one from Redbubble, which is SO cute... (is it terrifying to have a 300 pound guy who today, in my boots stands 6'3" calling a shirt cute? I did it and i feel creepy about it, going to have to go do something manly to make up for it this afternoon)

I have a bottle of crystal head vodka sitting at home unopened, might just have to crack it open tonight, that's manly yes? Does masters of teh universe count as halloweeny?

and one i forgot from the other day

oops
By Chewy
Even more...

teefury has a couple of series. Couple in here i really like... hitch hiking ghosts oh my

By Chewy
And more teefury, the pumpkin king collection. I figure ill just order (almost) all of them.... LOL

By Chewy
one more from shirtpunch

i laughed out loud when i saw this one