Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Chewy
I have no problems admitting I have a problem. No, not *that* problem, <ahem>. I developed an affection for tshirts from a number of teh daily popup places online (like teefury, woot, ript to name a few). My wife is unhappy about it for the most part, right up until someone stops me to say "hey, that's a really awesome shirt, can i ask you where you got it?"; then she will admit, I might be only a little off center.

Then, i'll pop across the line to pick up my latest dive bar tshirt of the month, and, she'll remind me, that I should probably stop at some point.

Anyway. Having just pulled the trigger on my latest purchase this morning, and, not wanting to take away anything at all from the fine offerings our patch master has available, I figured it would be a least a little fun, for me if no one else, to post a few of the shirts that come up that are in the wheelhouse of the crowd that is here.

My latest puchase (both of these are from teefury:

The other one they are offering today, which, having been a little shop of horrors fan, i thought *very* hard about buying as well.

By Chewy
One more, and, really sorry i didnt see this one sooner. Ruh-roo, I'd totally have bought this one. From redbubble. Gone already. Sniff.

By Lala
ah man. I love the Little Shop of Horrors shirt! Unfortunately, I've bought 2 shirts from Teefury and being uh "pleasantly plump" they are always sooooo small - it makes no sense. Like a 2X is a medium. and I couldn't return/exchange because they were sold out.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Oh my, I love these shirts! I need to check these places out.
By Chewy
A few more came up this morning. and, im haing trouble posting for some reason. This is my last try for now.

Chucky from Teefury

By Chewy
Ha, it worked this time, yay.

Ok, then, two more from Ript

Freddy, not my thing.

and Air Jack, which is my thing, but im on the fence on

By Chewy
Do i have to say how much i love this time of year?

LOL

Teefury

And, this one from 6dollar tees, which, i think if i wasnt worried about it grossing my family out, i would buy

By Chewy
Even more...

Shirtpunch ones:

is it just me, or does this guy look a bit like Ryan? Maybe its the beard.

Ript ones:

I laughed hysterically when i saw this one....

By Chewy
Thanks pagemaster, had no idea about those guys

another one i'd forgotten about (i bought the grave diggers local 13 from them & get a lot of compliments on it) - don's tshirt bordello

A cool one from Woot! this morning... seriously thinking about this one. It reminds me of a patter i saw somewhere... HMMM!!! LOL

And, two more from teefury

By Chewy
Here's a few more

Teefury - and, this is one of the rare ones that causes me to say to myself "ah, no". To each their own i guess

Woot has a new series released as well. Im a little mad at them though, i wanted to buy the headless horseman one, but their website wouldnt accept my US shipping address and my Canadian billing address, their solution, you'll just have to use a Canadian shipping address and pay us a LOT of money for no real reason to ship it there. Grumbles. Anyway.

By Raven
Oooo.. the Headless Horseman and the Texas Massacre one. Only problem is I seriously never wear t-shirts. I don't know why really, and I do own a few, just never wear them. :roll:
By Chewy
Ha, well, I wear them, when i can, im a big boy, so, depending on where i am in my cyclical battle of the bulge, there are shirts that do not get worn much. I do try to make an effort to be presentable and would never wear one to work (I get funny enough looks for wearing my cowboy boots to work as it is LOL). Which, is why i like my minions work shirt, I can definitely pull that off at work.

I am weak though, i figured out how to get woot to accept my disjointed billing and shipping addresses and pulled the trigger on a three-fer today. The gluten one - for my sister, who is celiac - hopefully she sees the humour in it, the glowy ghost encounter for the daughter, and the candy corn candy inspector for me.

I can picture the look on my wife's face when she see's them already.

Muahaha!

:lol: