Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By chuckwagon
So, this is the third year that I have seen foamies at Wal-Mart, and very reasonably priced, I might add... Now, the realism is not akin to Funkins, but I'd say they are pretty matched with the Michael's gemmies. I've carved two of them with my Dremel, and they turn out pretty nice. As you see, the 13" tall foamies are $9.97, and I THINK the 9" foamies were $6.97... The bin was about half full, so I I'm assuming these things are getting popular considering the price.

Last edited by chuckwagon on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pagemaster1993
I have seen these at my local Wal-Mart too. I was thinking of buying one, but didn't get around to it yet.
By Lala
I'm checking Wal-mart tonight!!! $10! I am thrilled.
By Pumpken
I just carved my first one. They have ribs inside to sand out, and the paint peeled off. They carve pretty well though. Hopefully, in the dark, the peeled paint won't look terrible.
By purple1worm
I checked the Wal-Mart here in Mtl. yesterday. :cry: No foamies.
Oh well at least I can find them at Micheal's.
By chuckwagon
purple1worm wrote:I checked the Wal-Mart here in Mtl. yesterday. :cry: No foamies.
Oh well at least I can find them at Micheal's.
I went to a different WalMart than usual yesterday, and they had no foamies either, but it looked like they weren't completely done setting out stuff, so maybe there's hope. I'm wondering if it's possible that only the supercenter locations will carry them?