Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By paddy_babe
My friend told me that The Range is already putting out Halloween bits. I couldn't get to snap some pics but I checked online and there are some Halloween bits on the website (you actually have to search Halloween). John Lewis has also got bits in stock and online (again you have to search for it). So far nothing from supermarkets, hobbycraft (well there is face paint and black paper), poundland etc. Woolworths (which closed store and went online) have now merged with Very so I doubt any Weeny bits anymore :(

Will keep a beady eye out
By pagemaster1993
Well when they do put more out please take pictures. I like seeing Halloween Stuff from other countries.
By monstermash
Went to Glasgow today and got naff all really. John Lewis was disappointing and I thought shops like Hotel Chocolat and Paperchase might have had a few decent little bits but I'm still too early it seems. Paperchase did have a nice skull desk tidy thing but I didn't buy it. Poundland was dire(of course). I pity the person who is lumbered with me for the gift swap. At this rate they'll get nowt. :? :wink:
By paddy_babe
matspud wrote:"Halloween on 31st St " stores are going to be opening up in a number of UK cities - check their website for locations and dates. :D Looks like mainly costumes but may have some decent props.

http://www.31st-street.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crap I'm going to have to travel to Cambridge if I want to check them out :/ Nothing cool happens in my city. BUT OMG did you notice what it said next to Bristol.... a Halloween grotto!!! I assume its a mix between a Santa's grotto and a walk through scare attraction but it sounds really cool!
By matspud
:( :( Hmmmmm , Tesco and ASDA online Halloween decorations look REALLY similar this year :? :? and both of them seem to be a selection fem Partydelights.co.uk
By matspud
One of the smaller ASDA stores in the area started putting out their Halloween stock today. So far a total let down :-(. Not even any decent sweets. :x :x
By nosferatu
Asda seems mainly costumes this year, nothing in Tesco at all. There is a Christmas shop called 'A Magical Story' nearby, this year they have gone big on Halloween, full window display and internal display. They have a magnificent 'cemetery gate style' arch. It's £495 but I covet it. A lot of metal pumpkins and signs and a black cushion with silver skulls on which is pretty cool too. It's all quality stuff but it isn't cheap. A lot of their items come from a supplier called http://www.heavensends.com Unfortunately, minimum spend is £100 but they sell items for all occassions.
By matspud
nosferatu wrote: They have a magnificent 'cemetery gate style' arch. It's £495 but I covet it. A lot of metal pumpkins and signs and a black cushion with silver skulls on which is pretty cool too.
I love that gate and £495 is cheap - I think I saw it advertised for nearly £900 :shock: :shock: :shock: