Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By nosferatu
Wow, 900. If it gets marked down to £250 in November, I'll buy it. Don't know where I'll put it because it's huge. The shop had it decorated and it looks magnificent.
By matspud
nosferatu wrote:Wow, 900. If it gets marked down to £250 in November, I'll buy it. Don't know where I'll put it because it's huge. The shop had it decorated and it looks magnificent.
I'd "store" it for you :D :D :D
By monstermash
He's pretty nice. My closest TKMaxx looked as though they were winding down on halloween merch last week, a lot more christmas stuff :( I bet he would look nice with a candle or some sort of flame in his belly/bowl. I could probably try turning one of my B&M skellies into one. There's still time...
By matspud
monstermash wrote: I bet he would look nice with a candle or some sort of flame in his belly/bowl.
He does but I just need to get some sort of ledge inside the bowl or the light gets "caught" in his ribs and doesn't make it to his face. I like the idea of have the bow full of water and having a submersible light in :-)
By nosferatu
So my local Tesco megastore put out their paltry offering of Halloween goodies. As to be expected, it's mainly flame accelerant costumes and shoddy, cheaply made but expensively sold, craptacula, small props. There display is almost as late as Ryan's relaunch. I went in a couple of hours ago and a section of it has been replaced by wine. However, I did browse and did end up with a couple of exceptional items. Well, bottles, Pinot Noir. Tesco's display is enough to drive anyone to drink.
By paddy_babe
Sainsburys have a few cute things, Halloween garden gnome, huge treat bowls etc I will try and get some pics. I am disappointed with Asda Living, they have a load of costumes but only a few decorations. They had bobble head characters but the springs were ruined so didn't buy any. Hobbycraft have the normal kits etc but they have decent sized cardboard tombstones (free standing) for £10