Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By monstermash
j9mcl - I don't think I saw the Queen of Halloween sign but that's not to say they might not get it in soon. Those picture I took were pretty much the whole lot of halloween merch they had so if you do go and there looks to be a lot of different stuff then be sure to let me know! :D

Matspud - I know exactly what you mean about damaged goods. Ive always felt that about TKMaxx's stuff. It can be a bit rough around the edges, which would be fine if it was all clearance prices. My black glass candle holder with the skull on it had a chip. I got it for two quid instead of five but still it's annoying. That door does look intriguing, is it really small? Would be good incorporated into a bigger prop but ive no idea what :lol:

Had a look in Home Bargains but no Halloween stuff yet. Im guessing B&M and the pound shops will be the same. I love looking at their trashy halloween stuff but at the same time I wish we had more quality offerings from someone.
By matspud
MM The door was probably around 5' tall.

The Range have started to get their Halloween stuff in - nothing different from last year though.
By monstermash
Tiny bit of garbage in Poundstretcher, not worthy of a photo. Falkirk TKmaxx has been plundered. Nipped back in today to find quite a bit has already gone but still a few new bits. Sadly the other skull cut out lantern had gone :cry:

I did by myself this:

It has a flickering candle in it but I think it can be screwed out if preferred. Ill leave it in till the batteries run out and maybe stick a real candle in instead. It's just under 12" tall so pretty hefty.
By j9mcl
I popped in to the Falkirk store tonight but there wasn't anything extra that wasn't already in the photos. I got a musical snowglobe and a couple of little bits. No Queen of Halloween sign though. Will try to get through to Livingston at the weekend and see if they have any.
By matspud
TK Maxx is AWESOME this year ( if you are looking for candle holders / lights etc - not "props" ) Lots of globes and bottles

Some cute stuff in dundee

I got the same pillar candle as MM ( YAY) and found these metal, colour change candles as well

By pagemaster1993
That one with the Stained Glass look is pretty cool.
By matspud
Still some good stuff coming in. New bottles and globes as well as other neat bits an pieces but these are the coolest things I saw today ( may have to go back for the bust)