Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Raven
I don't think I ever realized how much Halloween stuff Party City gets in. They boast over 800 stores nation wide and ship to other countries so if you are in the U.S. you might want to check to see if there is one near you. I was in a huge hurry so my pictures aren't that great, but I tried to take a picture of some of their decorations. As for costumes, well they have a HUGE selection. Everything from wigs, makeup, jewelry, clothing, masks and other costume accessories, kids to adults. Not pictures were things such as fog machines, lighting, yard decorations and of course party things such as plates, napkins, glass wear and awesome little trophies for parties such as "best costume" that looked kind of like gold Emmy awards except it was holding it's head. They had a ton of Day of the Dead stuff, and that seems to be a trend this year as I noticed the sales flyer for Spirit stores had quite a bit as well.

Jack hats!!

I think I might go back for one of these. Very creepy.

These I did buy. I have a rapidly growing collection of these little guys, all in various dress. I've been having a hard time lately finding one I didn't already have and I'm pretty sure I shrieked out loud when I saw the pumpkin head one. I absolutely love him. I got the bloody Dr. as well simply because I don't have one like him already.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for these pics. Yeah, I have a Party City near me and they do have quite a bit of stuff. At least one aisle (the length of the whole store) is decorations and props. They have a lot of costume accessories (I've used their store as a source for last minute accents or makeup to finish off my costumes). And they have a ton of full costumes you can buy too, which they keep in the back. You pick from a wall of images that show the costumes. I haven't been back to this store in quite a few weeks. Now that they have all the Halloween stuff out, I'll have to take another look.

Raven, I saw that pumpkin head skeleton in another store. I didn't get him, but he did catch my eye. Good pick up.
By matspud
I looked through the website, decided on a few purchases and hit UK................................ only to be taken to a crap site in the UK that must be where it send the junk that doesn't sell at Party City :cry: :cry:
By Raven
matspud wrote:I looked through the website, decided on a few purchases and hit UK................................ only to be taken to a crap site in the UK that must be where it send the junk that doesn't sell at Party City :cry: :cry:
That is very disappointing! I'm sorry. :x :thumbsdown:
By matspud
Raven wrote:
matspud wrote:I looked through the website, decided on a few purchases and hit UK................................ only to be taken to a crap site in the UK that must be where it send the junk that doesn't sell at Party City :cry: :cry:
That is very disappointing! I'm sorry. :x :thumbsdown:
Its not your fault and was worth a try. I just need to win £100million or more and get a house over there that I can live in forOctober :D That way I can visit whatever stores I want :-)