Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By matspud
Me too Nos, I ordered then and the skull pillar candles - I have just the candle stick for those. The tree ornaments reminded me of the pier One ones Ryan has bought in the past. (That we can't get here)
By nosferatu
Yep, that's what they' remind me of too... And those voodoo doll things as well. I was going to give Asda a miss this year but I've changed me mind.
By paddy_babe
I went into my local ASDA and there was nothing out except the Mr Kipling spooky cakes. If it has voodoo dolls I will have to keep an eye out for when they put out Halloween bits!
By monstermash
My Brother spotted a Halloween shop opening in Falkirk next to the train station. I expect it'll be mostly costumes but I'm hopeful nonetheless. My Ma bought me a birdcage and a big glass jar from TKMaxx today. I don't know what i'll do yet to spookify them.
By paddy_babe
my friend rang me today to say JTF have their halloween and firework stuff out, if you have one near you one I'd recommend checking it out (going by past years) I'll try and pop down to my local one and snap some pics :)
By Raven
zombombie wrote:Took a nigh time trip to my local Asda and found that they're putting their Halloween decorations out! I very nearly bought the telephone, it's a very creepy prop. Some good skulls too. Photos to follow!
A Halloween telephone? I'm intrigued now..
By paddy_babe
I went to ASDA Living and I see what you guys were talking about!! If I do a Halloween tree this year I will be getting those tree decorations! I liked the spooky phone and I got myself the skull pillar candle (bleeding one) which I lit to see how it bleds (with the intention of getting a new one for 'Ween but it seems to have a reeeeally long burn time! :) ) I picked up some creepy shroud fabric and the bloody gauze, I had been keeping an eye out for that stuff for a while. I think I'll pop back in a couple of weeks, they were only stocking the shelves when I went
By Raven
HA! Very cool. I might have to take a trip back to Walmart to see if they have these. I like the old look of it. My grandmother actually used to have a phone just like that, but it didn't say such creepy things. :)
By pagemaster1993
Does that one skull have a crown on it?
By matspud
Tesco stuff isn't as bad as I expected - they have cool chocolate skulls and a fun doorbell. The skull with candle is cheap and flimsy and looks it but I quite like the idea. :D

You can't really see it here but the one on the right is an old gold/brass colour.