Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.

These were on the shelf of my local Hobby Lobby, $34.99. There's a coupon available on their website for 40% off, makes them $21. Think I'll be visiting Hobby Lobby every week for awhile. I also picked this up in anticipation.
I've seen a few posts on FB from some Halloween peeps showing the fall decor Hobby Lobby has out already. We should all remember it came out in June when we are mad about Christmas stuff showing up before Halloween. By the way, Christmas stuff should be out next week. :wink:
koolaidmick wrote:Image

These were on the shelf of my local Hobby Lobby, $34.99. There's a coupon available on their website for 40% off, makes them $21. Think I'll be visiting Hobby Lobby every week for awhile. I also picked this up in anticipation.

Are these Funkins?
pumpkinautopsy wrote:Michaels in Prattville AL has pumpkins in the back. The manager even brought a box or to let me peep one. I'm afraid their going to a more funkiness texture....boo. I'll have toct one open to be sure.
When you say "in the back" do you mean in the back of the store, and not a large display, or do you mean that they aren't even on the sales floor yet, and are being held in the warehouse area not available to the general public yet?
chuckwagon wrote:
pumpkinautopsy wrote:Michaels in Prattville AL has pumpkins in the back. The manager even brought a box or to let me peep one. I'm afraid their going to a more funkiness texture....boo. I'll have toct one open to be sure.
When you say "in the back" do you mean in the back of the store, and not a large display, or do you mean that they aren't even on the sales floor yet, and are being held in the warehouse area not available to the general public yet?
I mean in the stockroom waiting to be put out on shelves. The young lady told me they'd be on shelves in the next 2 weeks.
I just bought a new temperature controlled Versa-Tool off Amazon for 18$ and some change, and a Prime item. I plan on trying my hand at wood burning with it, but if anyone has been looking for one it's a pretty good price.