Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By chuckwagon
Has anyone picked up any goodies in their post Halloween shopping?? I found a few goodies, but not much. Got a round, carpeted pumpkin rug from Target for $1.50, and also a 4ft. tall inflatable pumpkin stack from Aldi's for $7.00... Haven't ventured out anywhere else yet really, but how has everyone else done with finding some super deals??
I went to both Wal-Mart, Target, and Spirit to see about sales, and they didn't have much to look at. I was eyeballing somethings at Spirit, but didn't have the money at the time to get them. Unfortunately they must have sold out or took them back to the stock room.
By keifferone
I hit Micheals and target for some more pumpkins picked up about 5 for under $20.00. I large and two mini from Target for $8.00 and two medium size from Micheals for about $3.00 each. I might go back to see if they have more. Stock up for next year.
By oSpriteo
My best deal was picking this up from Michaels for $1.40.
http://www.lemaxcollection.com/villages ... nival-gate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was marked down to $6.99 from $27.99 because the clown came off of the display and they had to super glue it back on (you can't tell). Since it was Nov. 1st they applied the 80% off of the $6.99. It will be a Christmas gift for someone i know that collects these.

The other good deal i got was Walmart had a few of the Hallmark pumpkin talkers left. I happened to go around 5am when they were just marking stuff down so no matter what it rang up for the cashier took another %50 off. So i got the talking face for $3 something after two %50 offs. There was some other decorations and candy that this happened on as well. Didn't notice till i got home or i would have bought a bunch more.