Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By chuckwagon
I went into Walley-World today to pick up a can of primer for a bedroom paint project I'm working on and couldn't resist looking at the Halloween decorations and stuff, and what do my wandering eyes behold...? FOAMIES!! They only had one size that is roughly the equivalent of the medium sized gemmies at Michael's, but the ones I saw where only $5.25! They have the standard orange, and black. I bought one so I can test it out for quality assurance, but upon my initial inspection I'd say they seem to bee fairly good. Exterior seems fairly stout, and they don't seem to be as glossy as the gemmies, which I kinda like because it gives more of a 'fresh outta the patch' dusty look... wish I had pics to post, but I just got home so I'll report back with new developments. I have to finish my current carve project before I drill into this newbie.
By amandap80
Oh, nice find! I scouted out my Wal-mart yesterday, and I saw very little. Of course, it is usually sold out of mostly everything by the 20th. I am excited to hear the results!
By pagemaster1993
My Wal-Mart didn't have much to look at for Halloween this year. Mainly just costume stuff.

Also they are already getting in Christmas stuff. Though I'm glad they at least waited until Halloween was almost here. Instead of having out before October.
By chuckwagon
Okay... so I got around to carving the Wal-Mart foamie today... pics and a quick review are on my pic thread here: http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... 2&start=75" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was fairly pleased with these foamies... I'd give them an 8 out of 10 rating. Not quite as good as Michael's gemmies, Nowhere near as real as Funkins, but the $5.25 price tag was well worth it!!