Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By dryersheet
Sorry if this has been said but I went to Home Depot to get some cfl bulbs and there's a whole display of foam pumpkins for only $10. They match the target ones most, being 12" and narrower but seem to be a bit softer foam since target kins seem a bit harder this year. I got one to test it out
By Raven
Hmm... very interesting. I might go to check it out. I was there the end of September attending their Ladies Workshop that they hold every month and I did see some decorations out. I wanted to check them out at the end of the workshop, but I won a rather large prize and didn't want to drag it around the store with me.

So yeah, ladies.. each month they hold a special Ladies workshop, teaching you something different each time. Sometimes you get to take home something you make, they feed you and there are prizes.

They have some cool decorations online.
By Kayo
RavensDestiny wrote:Hmm... very interesting. I might go to check it out. I was there the end of September attending their Ladies Workshop that they hold every month and I did see some decorations out. I wanted to check them out at the end of the workshop, but I won a rather large prize and didn't want to drag it around the store with me.

So yeah, ladies.. each month they hold a special Ladies workshop, teaching you something different each time. Sometimes you get to take home something you make, they feed you and there are prizes.

They have some cool decorations online.

is it cheating if your job requires a high amount of carpentry skills?

i have seen the pumpkins at my home depot but they wernt anything impressive
Good info! Seems that more and more stores are offering foam pumpkins. Which may or may not be made by the same manufacturers, such as Gemmy or Funkins. And due to agreements they have with different chain stores, they might not be able to identify themselves as the same thing. Next year we may need to make a chart that lists all the places you can get foam pumpkins, which describes their physical properties.