Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
zombombie, I was just thinking about posting here to say to you, "Got any new toy recommendations?" And you read my mind. You're my go-to ghoul for this sort of info. :)

I really like the design of these figures and would indeed be happy with any of them. But of course, I'd be most happy with that symbol of Halloween, Sam.
I try ;)

I like all of them for sure, but there are a couple of favourites. Sam, of course, Ghostface (who I really think suits that look, Myers, and the alternative Jason (he's the purple & blue one based on the NES game version of Voorhees).

I'm going to London in a couple of days to see a certain Mr Elfman so while I'm there I'm going to check the big Forbidden Planet for new horror toys! And these ;)
They also are making ones for Nightmare Before Christmas and The Walking Dead. So far I've only seen The Walking Dead in Target.
These have FINALLY appeared in the UK so I had to pick up a couple yesterday (I have more coming in the mail!). I was not disappointed.

Sam was the first one I opened, followed by Ash. Really hoping that the 2 that are due to arrive aren't doubles... :thumbsup:
Oh, those look awesome in person. Well, I mean... it's only a photo for me. But it's cool to see that they look as good as the official product shots.

And wow, these are packaged randomly and you happened to get Sam and Ash? That would seem like a lucky day for me! Sam was the one you wanted most, and you opened him first!? Haha cool.
Thanks for introducing Matthew and I to these Zom :x :x :x We now have Freddy, Ash, Ghostface, Pennywise, Chucky, Leatherface and Capt Spalding. ( we went back for more on Sunday :? ) Still loving my Marceline POP :D :D
matspud wrote:Thanks for introducing Matthew and I to these Zom :x :x :x We now have Freddy, Ash, Ghostface, Pennywise, Chucky, Leatherface and Capt Spalding. ( we went back for more on Sunday :? ) Still loving my Marceline POP :D :D
Ghostface?! I need to go back on Saturday for a friends birthday anyway so I might pick one...or two more up :wink:
Well I finally got my hands on some of these figures. I got 5 from the Horror Classics series.

Before opening them, I took a moment to decide which 5 figures I was hoping for the most. Sam is the most specific Halloween mascot, although Michael Myers is obviously linked to Halloween. Freddy, Jason, and Michael are basically the classic trio of slashers from my youth. And I've met the Freddy and Ash actors.

So... I decided I was most wishing for figures of: Sam, Freddy, 8-bit Jason, Michael Myers, and Ash.

And the first 4 boxes I opened contained...

You gotta feel lucky when you open a mystery package and find the exact figures you're hoping for. The 5th package contained... another Sam! So, I'll have to keep hunting for Freddy. But if there's any character I don't mind doubling up on, it would be Sam. He's so darn cute, at his smaller size.

I also picked up 2 of the Funko Mystery Minis from The Walking Dead series. I wished for a hero and a zombie, so they could do battle. And another lucky score - I got main good guy Rick and the Hot Topic exclusive glow-in-the-dark female zombie! Here's the whole gang:

WOW lucky you. You got Sam and the cool Jason 1st time I keep getting ghostface and Freddy :-/ ( 3 ghost face and 4 freddy). I can send you one of each it you like ( don't worry zombombie, I haven't forgotten you :-D )
matspud wrote:WOW lucky you. You got Sam and the cool Jason 1st time I keep getting ghostface and Freddy :-/ ( 3 ghost face and 4 freddy). I can send you one of each it you like ( don't worry zombombie, I haven't forgotten you :-D )
:thumbsup: You're a diamond!

I was so desperate for the 8-bit Jason (or any Jason) but it seems that it wasn't to be. I still might buy more online, but the threat of a double is just too much of a downer :(