Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By chuckwagon
Didn't know if everyone was aware, but Michael's here in the Charlotte, NC market is having a 50% off sale on ALL fall and Halloween merchandise this week. I don't know if all the markets are following suit, but worth checking out. I bought 2 large, and 3 mediums. total bill was around 40-something bucks, but they were also doing a happy hour sale for an extra 20% off (with coupon) entire purchase from 3-7PM. I totally took advantage.

They also have the most AWESOME Halloween village displays, but were all sold out when I went in at 5:30. Really cute and amazing!

Happy shopping all!
By Kayo
i know the ones in the seattle area were doing the same. but my pay check got lost so im hoping another one will happen soon
By sloaner
They had that going on here as well. Yesterday bought 4 large foamies and a Lemax haunted house.

http://www.lemaxcollection.com/categori ... --set-of-2

I got the house for 40% plus the 20% sale they had for a few hours and since it was the display model I got another 10% off. I might pick up one of these a year and make a little village.
By chuckwagon
sloaner wrote:I got the house for 40% plus the 20% sale they had for a few hours and since it was the display model I got another 10% off. I might pick up one of these a year and make a little village.
Excellent deal to be able to get the display model!! I loved the Halloween village stuff that I saw! Very creative on someones part for sure! I think I might end up purchasing some of these on a yearly basis as well, and slowly build my village into a metropolitan of the dead and un-dead. I would think they'd release a few new designs every year like the Christmas village stuff usually does.
By Raven
sloaner wrote:They had that going on here as well. Yesterday bought 4 large foamies and a Lemax haunted house.

http://www.lemaxcollection.com/categori ... --set-of-2

I got the house for 40% plus the 20% sale they had for a few hours and since it was the display model I got another 10% off. I might pick up one of these a year and make a little village.
That was my favorite one they had set up this year! It's awesome when lit up and moving!