Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By alyssaSF
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I bought this a few weeks ago at my local Nordstoms. It smells amazing-a perfect mix of pumpkin and spices. It is pricey for a shower gel/bubble bath, but I couldn't pass it up.

Philosophy has made other pumpkin related shower gels in the past, but this is the best by far, in my opinion. I think this could be especially good for children that don't want to take baths, because it smells like a delicious desert. They also make an apple pie shower gel, which i also bought, I just couldn't resist. I just wanted to share, maybe some of you will be intrigued, especially those of you that, like me, would enjoy smelling like deliciousness :lol:
Not to self-promote (actually, it isn't self-promoting, it's mom-promoting), but my mother makes bath and body products. For the fall, she does a spiced pumpkin of which I have never found the equal in mass-produced stuff. Here's a link for the scrub: http://bidwellbotanicals.com/scrub-pumpkin.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (she also does soap, lip balm, body milk, olive cream, and shower creme in the spiced pumpkin).
OldTrustyLegs wrote:Not to self-promote (actually, it isn't self-promoting, it's mom-promoting), but my mother makes bath and body products.
Don't feel bad about self promoting. If you're a regular member we love hearing about your ventures (and that of your families). Especially if it relates to pumpkins or Halloween. I self promote my products on this site all the time. :lol: