Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By pagemaster1993
What could be so scary about Peanuts? I guess if your allergic they would be very bad for you, but not to the general public. That was until now.

For the fall season Planters has released three Limited Edition cans of mixed nuts. The one I'm about to show you is called Fright Fest Mix.

It contains Peanuts(naturally), Raisins(very scary), Chocolate Candy Pieces(cough M&M's cough), Chocolate Covered Peanuts(no comment), Almonds(yet again no comment), Cashews(Yes!), and Cranberries(Ahhhh Zombie Zombie Zombie :lol: )

It even has Mr. Peanut as a Vampire:

Also if you turn the can around it has some very nice gothic mansion style art work:

I gave the mix a taste and have no complaints. Not very interesting though. I mainly wanted because it was Halloween related and Mr. Peanut as a vampire intrigued me.

The other two I mentioned above I didn't buy. The first was a Football game mix which I share no interest in, and the other one which I may pick up eventually was a Pumpkin Spice mix. Though I don't know how Pumpkin Spice nuts would taste.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
How cool, Mr. Peanut makes a dapper vampire. I don't know if I'd be crazy about everything in that party mix, but it's nice to see another Halloween themed product.
By pagemaster1993
I'm not a big fan of almonds. Other than that I like it. Also my Mom can't eat any of it because she's allergic to sea salt.
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Cashews are my favorite. In case anyone wondered.
I wondered, Ryan, really I did. And I concur, Cashews are the best.

I want to go out and look for one of these cans but I will end up keeping it forever and I really don't need to add to the things that are already boxed up and forgotten in the attic. It's a cool can though.
By pagemaster1993
It seems everyone loves cashews. Much like myself.
By ghostface
pagemaster1993 wrote:It seems everyone loves cashews. Much like myself.
CASHEWS!!!!! I love cashews as well. They are my favorite! :)
By oSpriteo
pagemaster1993 wrote:The other two I mentioned above I didn't buy. The first was a Football game mix which I share no interest in, and the other one which I may pick up eventually was a Pumpkin Spice mix. Though I don't know how Pumpkin Spice nuts would taste.
I bought the pumpkin spice almonds two years ago but i don't remember how they tasted. I know i enjoyed them though but couldn't find them last year and haven't seen them this year.
By oSpriteo
Well Target comes through again. I'm buying way too much pumpkin stuff. And i love the warnings on peanut labels that say stuff like, "processed in a plant that process peanuts or tree nuts" REALLY? :roll:

By Kayo
oSpriteo wrote:Well Target comes through again. I'm buying way too much pumpkin stuff. And i love the warnings on peanut labels that say stuff like, "processed in a plant that process peanuts or tree nuts" REALLY? :roll:

oh my god those look amazing! love almonds cant stand cashews (i may be the only person here that feels that way)
pagemaster1993 wrote:I'm not a big fan of almonds. Other than that I like it. Also my Mom can't eat any of it because she's allergic to sea salt.
how are you allergic to salt? (all salt is sea salt) i cant eat to much iodized salt because im allergic to iodine but its not the salt that i have a problem with. sorry if this is rude but that really interests me as its one of those things your body needs to function.
By pagemaster1993
Kayo wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:I'm not a big fan of almonds. Other than that I like it. Also my Mom can't eat any of it because she's allergic to sea salt.
how are you allergic to salt? (all salt is sea salt) i cant eat to much iodized salt because im allergic to iodine but its not the salt that i have a problem with. sorry if this is rude but that really interests me as its one of those things your body needs to function.
Actually there is rock salt. Known commonly as Table Salt and is a crystalline mineral composed primarily of Sodium Chloride.

On the note of being allergic to sea salt. My mom is allergic to anything from the sea. Fish, Crab/Lobster, Shrimp, Salt, and etc.