Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By punchi
I'm having a hard time finding this stuff at a decent price. Most places are wanting $15 a roll, and after shipping it's $20+. Is this the best there is, or does someone know a cheaper source?
By Hottie McNaughty
punchi wrote:I'm having a hard time finding this stuff at a decent price. Most places are wanting $15 a roll, and after shipping it's $20+. Is this the best there is, or does someone know a cheaper source?
I got some on Amazon and with my Prime membership, it was free shipping!
By Raven
I usually get mine on Amazon as well with Prime. One year I did find some for around $8 shipped on Ebay. Which reminds me I better check my supply to make sure I have enough for this year!
By SuperSonic
I bought mine from their website. Shipping wasnt so bad, and thats to Canada.
By sloaner
Do they sell this stuff at Michaels or hobby lobby?
By Raven
sloaner wrote:Do they sell this stuff at Michaels or hobby lobby?
I have never seen it at Michaels. Hobby Lobby I have seen Saral graphite paper in black, which didn't work as well for me when I tried it. I haven't seen them stock the blue.

I did see some blue Saral paper at JoAnn's Ect. one year, but it was $16 a roll.
By punchi
I guess I'll just shell out the cash. Gotta have it for the foamies. The poke holes add flour method is ok for the real kins, even though I HATE poking holes.
By Kayo
try art supply stores like blick or if you live near a collage their book store they may have it. i personally cant use the stuff because it washes off and in all my wiping down during my carve it washes away, the transfer may take longer but the pattern at least comes out all there for me :roll: :lol:
By Raven
I just bought some off Amazon for $12.50, shipped. That was with a Prime membership, not sure how much without.

I did find it rather amusing that where it lists what customers have bought with the Saral Paper were things like a Pumpkin Gutter and a carving tools set. All "like" items were pumpkin carving related.
By Pargolf
The stuff is the best to work with. I use the white!!! the graphite does not work as well. It really is pricey though $$$ Local art store has it for around 16 bucks.