Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By zombombie
So Fright Rags are celebrating the 35th anniversary of Halloween and the 25th Anniversary of Halloween 4 in some style!

http://www.fright-rags.com/teaser/teaser-halloween.html

I don't know what goodie I like most here! I'd love to get the limited edition box set though I feel that the import tax when it gets here might be a little steep, so I might just stick to a tee :)
I saw this too and was excited. Then I saw the price, and wow. A little too rich for my blood.
Another great release from Fright Rags! My credit card has a close relationship with them.... I just recently bought the Tar Man boxed set, and a Re-Animator limited edition shirt as well. :lol: I look forward to those arriving in the near future, so I'll have some sweet new shirts to wear during this Halloween season.

And speaking of Halloween... yeah, these shirts for THE Halloween franchise look great. The collage in the box set shirt is awesome, with many iconic moments shown.... Michael, Laurie, Loomis! The jack 'o lantern!

Although, I don't know. I sort of like the simplicity of the "Boogeyman" shirt. Iconic Myers, looming over the house where HE came home. The "Michael's Return" shirt has a similarly cool design. I've always appreciated the sequels that had the young Danielle Harris. Great child actor, I thought. She grew up nicely too. :)

The price on the box set might seem costly if it's mostly the shirt you want. But I'm sure it's a fair price considering all the items that come with it. I haven't personally made resin magnets, prismatic stickers or collector boxes for Zombie Pumpkins. But all those custom items cost money to have manufactured, I'm sure of that much.
By S.A.M
Uh-oh I think I'll be melting some plastic on Sept 10th! Halloween is one of my favourite films and as soon as I saw what fright-rags was offering I knew I'd *need* to get some of it. The Box set sounds great, I really like the poster in that but at that price I don't think I'd ever wear the shirt, I'd be too scared to wash it :lol: Ryan in a bid to help me and my wallet out could you try *not* to release too many new items in the shop this year? :wink: J/K
By vibhandaka
I got this email a couple of days ago...I am definitely getting "The Booeyman" one. I love Fright Rags, everytime I wear their shirts, I get complimented. I have a "Killer Klowns From Outer Space", Sam from 'Trick R Treat", and one called "Montster Mash".
By S.A.M
zombombie wrote:Customs was the reason I didn't go for the box set. That and the price :P
And the same reason I decided against it! The price of the box set with international shipping works out at $95, goodness knows what the import taxes would be! There's no way I can justify spending that much; no matter how much I love Halloween, so I had to leave it where it was. On the bright side that's more spending money for the shocking shop ;)