Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By zombombie
UK minions! I asked the Yankee Candle shop in Edinburgh if they expected to get any of the Halloween items & candles in this year and they seemed optimistic, so maybe something to keep an eye on.

In the mean time however, I found these bad boys at TK Maxx this afternoon:

Sorry about the image quality! These are large jars of Candy Corn and Toasted Pumpkin Pie. They had a few scents but these were the 2 I went for - a total of £11. Quite a bargain I thought, especially given their size! I'm sure you can imagine how delighted I was when I spotted these! :D
By monstermash
Cheers Zomb, I'll keep my eyes peeled. TK Maxx is always worth a rumage for this type of stock. I don't tend to favour sweet smelling candles like chocolate etc, but I do love the spiced scents that crop up more in autumn/winter. And I don't think I could say no to a toasted pumpkin pie.
By MooBoo
Yay! I will have to make a trip to TK Maxx, I found them to be a bit slack in the Halloween department the last couple of years, hopefully this year they will get their game together. :D
By S.A.M
If you're wanting some Yankee Candle items in the UK I have a few sites I've used which I can recommend, see I've got a little bit of a Yankee Candle collection going on, mainly Candy Corn and Witches Brew admittedly, but plenty of samplers/wax tarts :lol: The small jars are Apple Pumpkin, Spiced Pumpkin.