Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By SuperSonic
Take pictures if you do! ( I expect that now, but never hurts to remind :) )
By Euri
So sad that they won't be out again this year! :( But I was half expecting it.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: I got all 10 boxes last year (retro and regular packaging) and saved all the boxes. Maybe I'll hang them on the wall somewhere. :lol:
Wait, they released the retro packaging last year as well as modern?? Or do you mean you just saved the packaging from the first release?

My kitchen is decorated with Star Wars cereal boxes. I've been collecting them for years. When I came home with the first box I was trying to find a place to put it where it would be temporariily safe. I stuck it above the cupboards. My husband came home and said, "No. We are not decorating the kitchen with Star Wars cereal boxes." I said, "Decorate the kitchen with Star Wars cereal boxes?? What a great idea!" Now I have the space above the cupboard filled with them arranged nicely. I love it! Right now I've got the 3 main monster cereals taking a spot of honor with them. 8)

If you do hang them on the wall, you should post a picture!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri wrote:Wait, they released the retro packaging last year as well as modern?? Or do you mean you just saved the packaging from the first release?
Target had all 5 flavors in retro style boxes, and there were also 5 modern style boxes. Here's a photo of all the ones I bought:

Euri, that's a funny story of how your Star Wars cereal box display came to be. I like it... seems appropriate in a kitchen. I'll let you know if I do anything with all my cereal boxes. When I bought the cereal, I wanted boxes that were in perfect condition in case I do anything with them later. I must have looked like a weirdo in the grocery store, inspecting the boxes on all sides, edges, corners. :lol:
By SuperSonic
Either you're a certified genius or a bonafide wacko! (10 points if you get it).
By pagemaster1993
SuperSonic wrote:Either you're a certified genius or a bonafide wacko! (10 points if you get it).
I believe this is from Ghostbuster. From the scene when the guys are in jail, and Ray is looking at Dana's building plans.