Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By pagemaster1993
While riding the bus home from work today I noticed a sign. A sign posted where our local Spirit Halloween Store takes up its yearly residents at. It said about hiring. This can only mean one thing. . . Halloween is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool! These seasonal shops sometimes move around their location, based on whatever space they can rent out during any given Halloween season. So it's always exciting to see a sign that lets you know... YES, the spooky shopping will be happening at this spot soon!
By pagemaster1993
My Spirit store has been the same for about three years. It used to be a Circuit City, then Halloween City was there for one year, and I guess Spirit fearing competition took over the store for the next year and the following years.

On another not we will probably have one in the mall too. Seeing as we have a Toyzam(I think we still do. Haven't been to the mall in a long time.) and a Spencer's Gifts.
By Raven
Circuit City here as well, although I think the old store might have a permanent occupant in it now. I get really excited when I see these "coming soon" signs for the stores. :D
By Raven
It looks like for the first year in the 12 years I have lived here we wont be getting a Spirit store! I did find a Halloween City today, but I prefer Spirit. No stores in site, and we don't even show up on the online store list. :cry: