Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By monstermash
Nice find, i'll try and get my claws on one or two of those. I too am not a big drinker ( a dying breed in Scotland, eh zomb!). I like a pimms or an elderflower gin once in a while but I can take it or leave it really. I'd almost definately keep the bottle sealed.
By purple1worm
Very nice find! I"m not big on hard liquor but I like an occasional rum and coke! 8)
By Raven
I have been on the search for this since I first heard about it and thanks to Snow2alike visiting the Great Smoky Mountains she tipped me off to a liquor store that had some. So, 40 miles later and a ton of tourist traffic I came home with 2 bottles. The last of what they had. I am on the hunt for the 3rd. bottle, but if all else fails I can have it shipped to me.

By amandap80
chuckwagon wrote: We're all going to turn into a bunch of drunken Minions, LoL
Too late.
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Looks excellent lit up. Now I think everyone will want one of these bottles.
We're all going to turn into a bunch of drunken Minions, LoL

Being an alcohol fan, I would buy two of each one. For the simple purpose of leaving one un opened, and drink the other :lol: Then I'd keep both bottles! Imagine that! If anyone has already tried this, what does it taste like?
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Looks excellent lit up. Now I think everyone will want one of these bottles.
We're all going to turn into a bunch of drunken Minions, LoL

Being an alcohol fan, I would buy two of each one. For the simple purpose of leaving one un opened, and drink the other :lol: Then I'd keep both bottles! Imagine that! If anyone has already tried this, what does it taste like?
I like rum, but I'm not sure I want to open these or not. They are not exactly cheap, so buying two of each might not be an option. They are not easy to find in my neck of the woods either, what I bought was all that was on the shelf.

This is the difference in the bottles.
Pumpkin Face White - Beautiful, delicious, and naturally smooth.
Pumpkin Face Reserve - A blend of decades old hand selected aged Dominican rums.
Pumpkin Face 23 - Made in 1980, aged 23 years in Oak barrels, and rested for over another decade in Dominican Republic, this rum shows extraordinary elegance with complexity.

I have the White and the Reserve and will probably have to end up ordering the 23 online. You can order each here, although they don't ship to all states, and I'm not sure about other countries at all: http://www.napacabs.com/Pumpkin-Face-23 ... 13910.aspx